innocent_criminal is offline Junior Member

Orders sent from Another Country!!?? Your Thoughts!!

I am just curious of everyones opinion concerning orders sent from other countries to you. Has anyone had any problems getting something sent from another country....or been questioned by any type of feds or anything like that. If so how did it go down or whatever. Well bro's......thanks in advanced. Just something I have been thinking about (having something sent from another country to me) and was considering doing this depending on how safe or not this may be.

Peace!!

I_C

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Safe as domestic IMO. Just rent a P.O. Box and make sure you don't have to sign for your packages. I've only got "The Letter" once.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i order mine from overseas. the shipping is so that there is no signature required. if someone with my package shows up at my door i'm not taking it. they can have it. i just received a package in the mail last night. as is well.

Tanker is offline Junior Member
    i live in the us and used to get my gear from uk i never had a problem guess it depends on how good the packing is

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Safe as domestic IMO. Just rent a P.O. Box and make sure you don't have to sign for your packages. I've only got "The Letter" once.
    I would never say its as safe as domestic ever. it may be safe if you follow certain precautions but no way near as safe as domestic. Domestic doesnt see customs so guess what youll almost never get "the letter". I have never got " the letter".

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    I always order from overseas,and have never had any problems(as of yet)Never sign for a package.Better to lose your money than your freedom.I dont think its as safe as domestic,but as long as you are using a reliable source,the stuff is packaged well,and should not have any problems getting to you safely.(I always pray)

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    I'm in Israel and always order Int'l. I've ordered a lot of stuff and my packs have never been opened by customs.

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    I order from mexico, air shipping, and it has a return address from texas for some reason. Never any problems though.

Live4thePump is offline Associate Member
    I thought you have to sign no matter what if it's coming out of the country into the united states.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Live4thePump
    I thought you have to sign no matter what if it's coming out of the country into the united states.
    nope i get mine from across the pond and never sign for it

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Live4thePump
    i have gotten stuff from greece, spain, and china, no problems, never had to sign.... i agree that it has alot to do with how well it is packaged... when i got my dbol from china, it was so well packaged i thought i had gotten beat...would have never thought there was 1 tab let alone 100 in there...

innocent_criminal is offline Junior Member
    Yeah, that is pretty much what I was thinking. Was not real sure about how that works. I mean if it comes to your house....then they already assume you probably are the one that ordered it. But lets just say it comes to your house and all. Can you get in trouble if you dont accept. Even if it has your name and addy on it.? i assume you would have to have it in your hands to get in trouble. But I appreciate all you guys replying. For me....this is one of those things you already know the answer to.... but you need to hear from some others. Thanks again for the input.

Peace

JUst get a P.O Box or Mail box etc address.

If Customs do take your package away with your name on it, then your name will go on the Customs data and you may get searched one day coming back from a different country.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    B4 thinking on how good is intl packing just think about how legit
    your intl source would be, just a zillion of scammers out there so
    you never know, just trust domestics if you can afford for the money.
    Safer and faster JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Seajackal
    B4 thinking on how good is intl packing just think about how legit
    your intl source would be, just a zillion of scammers out there so
    you never know, just trust domestics if you can afford for the money.
    Safer and faster JMO.

right on... its worth a few extra bucks to get domestic shipments. they come every time and rarely will you get scammed like overseas.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    ok im in sweden and i never had to sign for my post, i always order international, becuz i dont got any source in my own contry, well sorry for stealing this thread, but how safe is it to send/recive powders? do they have drug dogs or?

bigger is offline Senior Member
    oh one more... ist the punisment harder on powders that the finnished stuff

Titan1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbodybuilder
    If Customs do take your package away with your name on it, then your name will go on the Customs data and you may get searched one day coming back from a different country.
    I dont believe that for a moment,well maybe only in america but not anywere else in the world i mean think how many package are seized every year that data base would be filled with adresses and they would have to hire 100 people to check packages from those adresses only its another thing if they find 1kg of powder or 1000amps then they suspect you of selling and thats a totaly different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan1
    I dont believe that for a moment,well maybe only in america but not anywere else in the world i mean think how many package are seized every year that data base would be filled with adresses and they would have to hire 100 people to check packages from those adresses only its another thing if they find 1kg of powder or 1000amps then they suspect you of selling and thats a totaly different story.
    I think what he meant was when your name is in the database if you come in from another country travelling they may do a full search on you. that wouldnt take much but for a flag to come up on your name in the computer when you go up to customs coming in from say mexico.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Ive made 3 small orders from overseas, and
    was quite surpsied how fast 2 came. Now with
    #3, Im getting the "If U recieve a letter, we will
    reship for free"....yea right.. I dont buy that for
    a minute.

How can some get through so easy, while others
    have been getting gear from across the pond
    for years...
    No way as safe as USPS...

Thread Information