wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

receptors filled. Fact or fiction

can receptors really become full and unreceptive? I am confused about this. If this is true how do these people that stay on for long periods of time continue to make gains? I have been on a test cyp cycle about 8 weeks. Before this cycle I had done a few light cycles 5 weeks long 250mg with no pct. I am getting ready to continue on after my test cyp cycle with a sust cycle. I don't want to quit at beginning of summer. Bad planning, I know. My question is that I feel like I am not making very good gains lately. Could receptors be shot>????

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I've often wondered the same. People say "don't waste your receptors, etc, etc". Well dayum, how many receptors was Ronnie Coleman blessed with?

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    Bob sapp has been on juice and at 355lbs for years and he finally hit 400lbs, juice still must be working for him....

I say just switch compounds go from enath, to sust or propinate, to cyp and keep changing out your stack from decca ( yes I said decca because its still a great steroid ) to EQ, tren , winnie, anavar ... ect

I dont suggest anyone stay on cycle full time at the minimum do 30 days PCT and 30-60 days clean... they say if you did a 12 week cycle to take 24 weeks off before the next one... I think that is a bit much...

but then I am not scared by steroid side effects at all... I wont stay on full time, but I am not a 2 cycle a year guy either... and when I am on I am on heavy 750mg of test a week minimum but I prefer a gram...

No...

are you saying no to me. Receptors do not become full??? So I should continue to see gains. I quit gaining weight but am really leaning out. My diet hasn't changed. When i switch to sustanon will my weight start going up again>?

Sp!ke is offline Banned
    What we want is precisely is to fill receptors ! No risk to saturate them, it's a legend ...

Right. I'm saying no to the original question.

thanks for the info

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler152
    are you saying no to me. Receptors do not become full??? So I should continue to see gains. I quit gaining weight but am really leaning out. My diet hasn't changed. When i switch to sustanon will my weight start going up again>?
    Think about what you just said...I'm not gaining weight, but I'm leaning out. So unless you are losing weight, that means you are gaining muscle and losing fat.

If you read some of my profiles, you'll see that receptors are actually increased by using certain steroids (like test).

I have lost a little weight. I'm not complaining though. I just want to gain a little more. I weigh 195. I would really like to get over 200. If I switch compounds do you think i can start gaining again. I know it depends a lot on diet.

You can up the dosages, switch compounds, etc...I'd start with diet first, and really, that's SwoleCat's area, not mine. My food pyramid is founded on GummyBears.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    You can up the dosages, switch compounds, etc...I'd start with diet first, and really, that's SwoleCat's area, not mine. My food pyramid is founded on GummyBears.
    So, if you stayed on for a year and kept upping the dose, switch cmpnds, etc...You should see big gains the whole way through?

Thread Information