dukierd is offline New Member

I'm New At This. Need Help

I'm like 33 years old. I've been working out off and on since I was 16. But really started getting into it when I was 24 years old. I started out 165 lbs. I'm now about 208 lbs. with some bodyfat. I'm standing 5'11". For years I've struggled with whether I should try a cycle of steroids or not. I never would do it. Figured I was too young. So i forgot about it and trained. Now I want to try again.
    I actually went and bought some DECA and clomid. Is this right for me. How far in do the needles have to go? Can I use just diabetic needles? How bad will this be on my body? How much will I keep if any? How should I take this? Should I use something else with it? I'm figuring I just want to do one cycle. Would be nice to keep as much as I can? How drastic of body change will this be? So many questions. I've been reading but quite can't find the answers. No joking really wanna do this right. What kind of extra weight am I looking at? My diet is not bad. Well i dont actually diet just watch what i eat. How should I take this cycle? Any info at all would be greatly appreciated. A newbie when it comes to steroids.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    deca only cycel is not a thought out cycle IMO. You need to reasearch a bit. You would definitely add some test to the deca.
    I push my needles just about all the way in, I leave about a 1/8" out. Just enough in case it broke I would be able to grab it with a pair of hemos. You can use slin pins because they would never get the oil out and they are too short..

You might want to label your questions like
    I hope this helps
    abstrack@protonmail.com

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca / Clomid, bro no flame intended but you have got to put in the hours on this board to learn all you can to make wise decisions so when you do a cycle it will be the right one for you and one that has a lasting positive affect!

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukierd
    I'm like 33 years old. I've been working out off and on since I was 16. But really started getting into it when I was 24 years old. I started out 165 lbs. I'm now about 208 lbs. with some bodyfat. I'm standing 5'11". For years I've struggled with whether I should try a cycle of steroids or not. I never would do it. Figured I was too young. So i forgot about it and trained. Now I want to try again.
    I actually went and bought some DECA and clomid. Is this right for me. How far in do the needles have to go? Can I use just diabetic needles? How bad will this be on my body? How much will I keep if any? How should I take this? Should I use something else with it? I'm figuring I just want to do one cycle. Would be nice to keep as much as I can? How drastic of body change will this be? So many questions. I've been reading but quite can't find the answers. No joking really wanna do this right. What kind of extra weight am I looking at? My diet is not bad. Well i dont actually diet just watch what i eat. How should I take this cycle? Any info at all would be greatly appreciated. A newbie when it comes to steroids.

you already went out and bought stuff you have no idea about and ask "is this right for me?" even if you're physically ready for juice, you're not fully educated on them and you need to hold off until you research further.....

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    Bro,you really need to do a lot more research first.You are obviously not ready for steroids .This site is great for imfo.Try asking a few questions at a time.
    What is your history?How long been training,what are your goals,what are your stats??

P.S.Also try buying some books like Chemical Muscle Enhancement.It can really help you get a better grasp on things.
    Good luck brother!!

dukierd is offline New Member
    OK Thanks for some feed back. I really don't need to take the DECA right now. I can afford the loss. I've done some reading, and wondering if maybe taking test-e 500mg every 3.5 days for 12 weeks would be a better start. Take clomid two weeks, after my last injection, starting at 300mgs down to 50 mgs over a three week period. What do ya'll think. ANy information greatly appreciated. I've been up all night reading.

Also so wondering should I take Nolvadex . I've read I should be pro active and take while on test. But also heard I could wait and see if I start getting gyno.

I would like to gain about 20 lbs of muscle. Really dont want to continue to do this forever.

I have a friend who is 20 years old and going to take DECA. I told him about some stuff I read and he thinks that DECA is good enough and already has done a cycle. He said he gained 10 lbs without any problems.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    the test e cycle is a much better idea... although if u r gonna run the test u cld throw some deca in there as well... since u have it...
    keep doing your homework... no need to rush into anything...

big_d is offline New Member
    i am new to this to, i am plannin on takin a cycle of steroids , i am 6'4 at about 195 pnds i wuz wonderin how much of a difference 1 cycle would make, and my friend wuz wonderin wut wud happen if u take steroids and u dont work out???

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_d
    i am new to this to, i am plannin on takin a cycle of steroids, i am 6'4 at about 195 pnds i wuz wonderin how much of a difference 1 cycle would make, and my friend wuz wonderin wut wud happen if u take steroids and u dont work out???
    seriously dude stop trying to hijack other people's posts. that sh*t is not cool. Start your own damn thread

Spaceboy is offline New Member
    research bro. dont mean to flame but bad idea buyin sumthin u kno nothin about

Thread Information