Thread: ****** Labs

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur

****** Labs

Has anyone heard of ***** Labs? I was told they are, or were part of *****labs... Does this lab produce quality products? What should I know about *****?

I would like for guys/gals to keep UG labs off the board.

Abstrack

bump

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i have seen the labels and they look very nice. they are based out of canada. i will get back to you on feedback bc i know one of the guys.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    here ya go. a pic of the eq

Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    here ya go. a pic of the eq
    Thanks very much. It's nice to see some pics... I just have never heard of the lab and wanted to know that my supply was legit. Have you ever used Genpro? Is the product quality?

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i have never used bc i don't think they ship to us. but i know one of the guys that is involved and i am waiting for someone i know to get on bc he ran their test and their fina if i recall correctly. so i will get back to ya on his results.

i have never used bc i don't think they ship to us. but i know one of the guys that is involved and i am waiting for someone i know to get on bc he ran their test and their fina if i recall correctly. so i will get back to ya on his results.
    Thanks again, I am eagerly waiting on your response. FYI the products I have are Tren /Prop/Winny

JJEB2 is offline Member
    the guy was taking the prop and the tren and soon to be the enathate. he said they were all over filled. he loved the tren and got really good gains. he will post for ya

Insane_Man is offline Junior Member
    I have been using their stuff this cycle. Tren and prop right now. It's good stuff and the ones I got were totally overfilled too.

I've also used orbit stuff, but they have become questionable lately. I know they had some bunk suspension floating around. As far as I know, ****** has no relation to *****.

Quote Originally Posted by Insane_Man
    I have been using their stuff this cycle. Tren and prop right now. It's good stuff and the ones I got were totally overfilled too.

I've also used orbit stuff, but they have become questionable lately. I know they had some bunk suspension floating around. As far as I know, ****** has no relation to Orbit.
    Thanks for the feedback.. I was told that orbit was a partnership organization among a few individuals. One of the partners branched off and started ******.... i guess this doesn't really matter if the product is good. Again, thank you for your response.

the guy was taking the prop and the tren and soon to be the enathate. he said they were all over filled. he loved the tren and got really good gains. he will post for ya
    JJEb2, you've been a lot of help. Thanks for your replys and research. If your buddy is online, I would love to hear from him what he thought of the tren and prop seeing as I will be starting this cycle in a matter of weeks.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    insane man was the guy i was talking about. i will see if i can find any other feedback for ya.

Thread Information