Rabduce is offline Associate Member

quick question on t400

im finishing off a bottle of t400 in 4wks. About 1000mg a week. is that too much too fast. Also i heard it hurts like a bitch, so i am gonna dilute it with some injectable b12. anyone have any incite on this.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    yes thats way too much ( depending on your cycle experience ) and way too fast, you should have ran 400-600mg ew, 2 shots a week, for 10-12 weeks. the test wont fully kick in for 3-4 weeks anyways, so you wont gain anything from that cycle except pain, bloat, and a damage body

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Rabduce]is that too much too fast.QUOTE]
    I dont quite understand the question... Are you asking if it is ok to run 1000mg/wk.? If so, it depends on your cycle history, and everyone is different. It would be too much for some. Yes T400 hurts, b12 will help but you wll have to get a mixing ration from someone who has tried it. Wait, you havent started yet, and you are going to be finishing the bottle in 4wks? am i reading correctly? If so that would be a terrible cycle. You will want to run it at 500mg/wk and run it longer. At very least 8 weeks or i wouldnt bother

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    and yes t-400 will cripple you for the first few shots, especially at those high dosages.

no i havent started yet. so 8 weeks at 500mg a week. How does that sound. i know what im doing, but ive never ****ed with t400 before. can anyone give me a mixing ratio. i was just gonna mix the same amount of b12 as t400.

bump

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i mix my t400 with some extra test cyp and it feels fine, it adds up to 1000mgs a week along with 400mgs of deca

Thread Information