Test E is a necessity

Just got a stack of Deca and Test E. The boys out here where I'm from don't ussually run Test with their cycles.
    I'm doing my research, but I'm coming up short. Could you refer me to a site where I can find the info I need.

I'd like to know more about the physiology of cycling w/ and w/out Test, and the the post cycle effects.

I would greatly appreciate any efforts made. Thanks.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    all the info you need is here. try the search button. makes it easy

I've played with the search button, I would like to find out more. Could you post any links?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you have specific questions I might be able to help you out. There are a few studies out there but most do not compare the two the way you seem to want. Most studies are not done with BB in mind so we have to read various studies and translate what it means in our world. Hooker is one of the best at this and he may be able to help you the most with this but I can probably answer some basics.

Alright. Deca suppresses nat. test, so if cycled alone there eventually will be no more test in your body, correct? So the lack of test in the body causes ill effects such as sexual disfunction, and ...? PCT is different after a cycle w/ and w/out?

Exactly the suppression with deca is quite extreme. It is very inhibitory to hpta and can make recovery very difficult. Also many people have some form of sexual dysfunction while using it. It can take as long as 13 months to fully recover from a deca only cycle even with proper PCT although most recover within four months. With no test other issues like depression and lethargy can occur. The male body simply isn't happy without the hormone that makes it male.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    Exactly the suppression with deca is quite extreme. It is very inhibitory to hpta and can make recovery very difficult. Also many people have some form of sexual dysfunction while using it. It can take as long as 13 months to fully recover from a deca only cycle even with proper PCT although most recover within four months. With no test other issues like depression and lethargy can occur. The male body simply isn't happy without the hormone that makes it male.
    Longer recovery, sexual disfunction, depression, and lethargy. Imagining that can alone cause depression. What makes the recovery easier when cycling w/ Test? Does this have anything to do with aromatase or is that only a hindrance? I'm thinking nat. test is suppressed at the end of either cycle, so what is it that makes recovery with Test easier?

Rickson? Any other takers?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Nandrolone is a unique drug. It is chemically very similar to the drug used to chemically castrate sex offenders (info taken from macrophage69Alpha). Part of its inhibition comes from its effect on suppressing nerve growth in certain areas. I will have to try to find the old study Animal had showing this effect. So even though both will have you suppressed at the end of your cycle test is much easier to recover from. I will try to give you a more in depth answer with some studies when I have a chance to research more.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    is deca a form of test or what is it exactly?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Deca is nandrolone decanoate. Nandrolone without the ester is chemically identical to nortestosterone, a hormone found in horses but not in humans. As a progestin, it has a powerful suppression effect on the hpta. It is mostly used for bulking, stacked with test. It is highly anabolic but only slightly androgenic . Women tolerate low doses fairly well, though higher doses can still cause virilization. In many ways, it is just the opposite of testosterone . Deca and test complement each other quite well... the test providing a strong androgenic effect, and the deca giving a strong anabolic condition.

Thread Information