BIGshow is offline New Member

clenbuterol powder

has anyone used clen powder before?
    i am uncertain of the dosages?
    i heard its taken 2 days on 2 days off for 6 - 8 weeks straight...

i cant find anyone here who has the tablets and powder is the only form i can get it in, everyone tells me that the powder is better but im not so sure to believe them because they could be trying to scam me

any help would be good guys... thanks

Your_Moms_Kneepads is offline New Member
    Is it the Ventipulmin powder? There are easier ways to do clen IMO b/c the powder has to be a pain in the ass to measure out.

BIGshow is offline New Member
    yeh its Ventipulmin... i know there are easier ways to take clen but i cant get my hands on tablets
    how do u cycle this?

Moto27 is offline Junior Member
    I would cycle it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Are you taking anything else with this?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

wow

i want to snort a fat line of it to the head.maybe i'll crush some of my pills.wow now you got me thinking....hahahahaha

Your_Moms_Kneepads is offline New Member
    Originally posted by BIGshow
    yeh its Ventipulmin... i know there are easier ways to take clen but i cant get my hands on tablets
    how do u cycle this?

Weighing each dose is going to be impossible. you need to do is dissolve the clen into a solution. Ask some of the guys here what to dissolve it in (I'd say propylene glycol).
    What you also need to do is figure out the concentration of the powder i.e. how many micrograms are in a dose.
    Lets say there are 500 doses per container. Use one cc of solvent (whatever it will be) then each dose will be 1cc. From what I remember from the Mexican Ventipulmin (and bear with me-the #of MCG's per dose may not be the same, but should be, or at least close, should be 16 micrograms). This would be almost the same as a regular 20 micrograms,just a shade short.
    These are the rough guidelines. Look closely be careful. Don't try and capsulate this its too easy to misdose or overdose it

Thread Information