TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

HELP! VAR is DBOL!

OK, I orderd some Var from an online pharm. British Dragon 10mgs Oxanabol. They look PINK! NOT TOTALLY pink like the anabol, but pretty close! Maybe they just faded, because some of them arrived broken, but the ramainder of them passed the "press test". (they came in a sealed piece of plastic) My MAIN concern is not the legitimacy of the juice--its the KIND OF JUICE! I only want ANAVAR ! ALL i have is a camera phone, so a pic at this point would suck. What do you guys think? is the new oxanbol a lIGHt orange/pinkish? because my Denkall Oxandrovet was much more ORANGE. PLEASE GUYS...get back to me as I am on week 4, with only 2 days left of my REAL oxandrovet.
    Last edited by TheMindOfRoss; 05-15-2005 at 10:49 PM. Reason: spell

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    The colour is arbitrary & comes from added dye, so comparing two different brands colours is pointless, they could be green or blue - doesn't mean anything.
    When I used (BD) oxanabol they were kind of light orangy pink, but I think they do vary a bit in colour.
    As far as I'm aware their dbols are kind of orangy.

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    Oxanabol

Pharmaceutical Name: Oxanabol

Chemical name: Oxandrolone

Chem. Abstr. Name:
    17beta-Hydroxy-17alpha-methyl-2-oxa-5alpha-androstan-3-one

Molecular Formula: C19H30O3

Molecular Weight: 306.4

Product Description
    Oxanabol is mild low androgenic 17-alphalkylated anabolic steroid with very low toxicity.

Oxanadrolone is an oral drug for promoting weight gain in humans experiencing atrophy of the muscles including HIV and other muscle wasting ailments.

Presentation:
    Orange square 10mg tablets, with "10" imprinted on one side and "BD" separated by a score imprinted on the reverse, sealed in foil pouches of 50 and 100.

The labels for all British Dragon Pharmaceutical oral products have holograms printed directly on them. See the example.
    Last edited by PrimoPup; 05-12-2005 at 06:12 AM.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned
    OK...some of the tablets break when I press, others don't crack AT ALL...they are also tasteless....what do you guys think? They look pretty much like the pic, slightly more faded, and the markings are almost all "chipped off", (worn away)..

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    I reapost that stated that all dbol taste like citrus or something,I cant confirm what dbol taste like but I know it isnot tasteless

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    my dbols have a mettalic taste to them...

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    OK, I orderd some Var from an online pharm. British Dragon 10mgs Oxanabol. They look PINK! NOT TOTALLY pink like the anabol, but pretty close! Maybe they just faded, because some of them arrived broken, but the ramainder of them passed the "press test". (they came in a sealed piece of plastic) My MAIN concern is not the legitimacy of the juice--its the KIND OF JUICE! I only want ANAVAR! i REFUSE to put DBOL in my body. ALL i have is a camera phone, so a pic at this point would suck. What do you guys think? is the new oxanbol a lIGHt orange/pinkish? because my Denkall Oxandrovet was much more ORANGE. PLEASE GUYS...get back to me as I am on week 4, with only 2 days left of my REAL oxandrovet.
    Hey man check your PM's. I sent you a PM.

jrw

Thread Information