slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member

Lump on shoulder, help!

ive been shooting .65ml of t-400 e4D rotating from left to right delt. on my last shot i put in .9ml in my right delt because i wanted to use the rest of my bottle in my last shot. everything went fine, but a few days after a lump formed, a few days later anotehr lump formed, they are about the size of a quarter each, right by eachother. they are not sore, they do not hurt, they are not sore to the touch or red, i have been massaging them daily for about 5-10minutes. they are very soft, just like the oil is sitting there. i am getting worried because it has been about 10 days since i shot and they are still the same size.. what should i do??

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    You've just been rotating those two injecting spots?

ya, every 4 days, so i hit the same spot every 8 days... should i just massage the hell out of it, or let my muscle soak it up over time? is my muscle possible over-saturated or something because i used a higher dose than before?? or is it just possible stuck and i need to break it up to get the lump away?
    Last edited by slitsoul13; 05-11-2005 at 10:56 PM.

bump, anyone have advice?

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    many u gotta inject into ur ass and legs too

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    ya, every 4 days, so i hit the same spot every 8 days... should i just massage the hell out of it, or let my muscle soak it up over time? is my muscle possible over-saturated or something because i used a higher dose than before?? or is it just possible stuck and i need to break it up to get the lump away?
    sounds like you have an abcess. youre probably going to have to go to the doctor and have it drained.

but the lump is not red, inflamed, and is not painful at all... this does not fit the description of an abscess, just a large, pain free, normal skin color, fluid filled lump

Sp!ke is offline Banned
    Hot compress

He-man is offline Junior Member
    sounds to me like you've injected in scar tissue and the oil has a hard time in absorbing in scar tissue.I'd still go and see a doc just to be sure.I had the same thing once and the oil absorbed by about 10 days.

Britguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    but the lump is not red, inflamed, and is not painful at all... this does not fit the description of an abscess, just a large, pain free, normal skin color, fluid filled lump

weird....see how it goes in the net couple of wks, if they don't start to decrease in size then maybe a visit to the doc is in order

j martini is offline Member
    Its not an abcess if it was you would know all about it by now.
    I have had the same thing myself its caused by injecting in the same area too often and not injecting deep enough into the muscle belly.
    It will go down in size slowly mine took over a month to completely shrink.
    Do not be injecting anything into your shoulders until it is gone and in future rotate injection sites.

j martini is offline Member
    If you are looking rid of it quickly, what i done was put a needle into the lump and pull back on the syringe i managed to get about 3ml off blood out of it and it went down much quicker.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    I would definitely go for a better rotation than right delt / left delt. Incorporate glutes and quads into your rotation. Consider hitting pecs once in a while, or even biceps though T400 is gonna hurt pretty good in there, I bet. You can divide the shootable areas of glutes and quads into 3 or 4 zones for better rotation. What you have is technically an abscess... a sterile abscess, i.e. not caused by bacteria. The oil has formed a bolus, and is encapsulated, and will go down verrrrrry slowly. Absorption from a sterile abscess is very poor and very slow. You might still need to see the doc and have it drained. Or you could try sucking it out with a 20ga or so pin. 21ga might work. If you can lay your hands on some local anesthetic such as novacaine, or if you are just a tough bastard, you could go with an 18ga even. Don't push in beyond the bolus... try to center the tip inside it. This is assuming you try to do this yourself which is actually maybe not such a hot idea now that I think of it.

So what would I do, if it were me? I would monitor my lymph nodes and body temp for signs of systemic infection, watch the lumps for signs of redness, size increase (or decrease!) etc. If no improvement in a couple of weeks, off to the doc. If ANY sign of infection or other trouble, off to the doc immediately. If it goes down, even slowly, okay, then... lesson learned.

ok thanks, this makes me feel much better, i've begun to apply heat throughout the day, i thought i could rotate between 2 sites if it had been at least a week, but i'll know better for the next time

Thread Information