Thread: Animal Power

IPStack is offline Junior Member

Animal Power

Picked up some Test C, not the usual QV I get, from a company called Animal Power, anyone heard of this stuff. Packaged like QV stuff, sealed and all that. 250cc per ML. I injected in the glutes and had for the first time some pain in the injection site, a knot about the size of a golfball. Been a few days and it has gone down quite a bit. This normal, any idea why the knot on my ass?

booomp

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    not sure if this helps but i just looked their stuff up and it looks legit. but what site doesnt make their stuff look legit so....

what did u pay for it?

I paid a good amount for the bottle, but as long as it's legit, i don't care.

bigman1 is offline New Member
    I hate the crap, it is legit if your body can handle the BA in it. I even baked mine and I got the infection from hell. After shot I had pain 1 day later lump 2 days later huge lump 3 days later redness and heat and a lump from my hip to my middle of leg. I lanced it and nothing but blood no pus so as I have poeted already I took a gram neg. and gram positive anti b and it ook three weeks for the whole thing to go away. Like I said I know the shit works because my friend bought the same batch and loves it but I have 40cc of shit now. Oh well live and learn

jaydub is offline Senior Member
    damn! and I was seriously thinking about trying animal power on my next cycle! this is good to know

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    well i dont think that was the response we were looking for but as you said - live and learn. that sucks big.

The lump on my ass is pretty well gone now, it has been only a few days, I injected on Monday. So I got off a little easier than you did. Well I am injecting today again. How many CC's did you inject and how many cc's a week are you doing?

ccriderss is offline New Member
    animal power is made by Denkall labs... out of australia.... Denkall is some of the best "vet" stuff out there

bigman1 is offline New Member
    I only did one cc and I'm no longer using it. after that bad shot I tried one more in a diffrent spot and I did not get as bad as a lump but still got one and it hurt like hell. So as far as I'm concerned I'm throwing it out and just take my money elsewhere.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Do a search on Animal Power. I did before I started my cycle of AP Test Cyp and EQ.

A lot of people have used AP with good results. I had pain in my glutes the first couple of injections, then my body became accustomed to it and no pain. When I switched up to injecting quads (couldn't reach the glutes anymore, getting too big) they hurt for the first couple of shots, now shooting them is a breeze. Im currently injecting 2-1/2 CC twice a week and recently added AP Var to my cycle.

Like I said, do a search on this site for Animal Power. You will read a lot of positive replies. But,some members will tell you right off not to use Mexican products. One Mod I Pm'd about my source simply replied "I would never use anything from Mexico". As long as the stuff works I have no prejudice. My stuff seems to be legit and working fine.

CGB6810, how long are you running that cycle of Animal Power at 2 1/2 cc twice a week. I wonder if at 1 to 1 1/2 I am doing too little.

Quote Originally Posted by IPStack
    CGB6810, how long are you running that cycle of Animal Power at 2 1/2 cc twice a week. I wonder if at 1 to 1 1/2 I am doing too little.
    I started with 500 Test cyp and 400 EQ per week. At week 7, I went to 750 test cyp per week and noticed a positive difference within a week. Im now in week 12 (got 3 more weeks to go) and just lowered back to 500 mgs per week of test cyp due to increased sides. Im starting to get sleep apnea and increased BP.

I saw an increase in rate of growth and strength when upping to 750 test cyp per week. But, its a little too much for me. 600 might be ok, I will try that from the beginning on my next cycle. This is my first cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    I started with 500 Test cyp and 400 EQ per week. At week 7, I went to 750 test cyp per week and noticed a positive difference within a week. Im now in week 12 (got 3 more weeks to go) and just lowered back to 500 mgs per week of test cyp due to increased sides. Im starting to get sleep apnea and increased BP.

I saw an increase in rate of growth and strength when upping to 750 test cyp per week. But, its a little too much for me. 600 might be ok, I will try that from the beginning on my next cycle. This is my first cycle.
    How much muscle would you say you have gained? How many workouts a week?

Quote Originally Posted by IPStack
    How much muscle would you say you have gained? How many workouts a week?

I work out 4 times a week. My start weight was 205 and Im now 225. I haven't gained much fat and think maybe I've gained 15 lbs of lean mass taking water and fat into consideration. I hope to gain a few more lbs before PCT. For PCT Im using HCG (starting next week with Nolva), IGF-80mcgs ed, and nolva. A lot of guys use clomid but Im not going too due to the many sides I've read about. Hopefully, HCG and IGF will help out with the absence of clomid.

I took before pics and posted them in the members pics section and will take pics in a couple of weeks before PCT. The difference should be pretty noticable.

Thread Information