chrisboy is offline New Member

steroids and holidays

Hi all,
    Just joined, first post but have been lurking here for the past year. I'm on my second cycle which is a sustanon 250 only cycle, 500mg per week. It's going well but i have two weeks summer holidays coming up in Santa Ponsa with the girlfriend and the two kids. im on the course eight weeks but would like to carry it on past the holidays. Herself knows nothing about it.

So i've a couple of questions. First one is how wise would it be to bring a few shots into Majorca with me? Would they be found at the airports? Second question, if i shot the sustanon the day i leave could i just pick it back up the day i come back or would i be better to shoot a longer lasting esther test to last close to the two weeks?

Thanks in advance Steve.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    they will for sure find your stuff, and yes take one shot of test E the same day (500mg) as your leaving

Would that be enough? Or would i be better off doing a 1000mg shot? I know my blood levels would rise but would the half life level it off for the second week till i got back?
    Thx Steve.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You should not have started that cycle. But here's what you could do to salvage it... shoot test E EOD for the last week home, 500mg per shot. That will be a much kinder loadup than a single 1g shot. Also, 1g will probably be 4cc or maybe 5cc... not practical. When you get home, get some prop in you, 75mg/ED and start your sust again as before. Run the prop for a week alongside the sust. You should be right as rain.

Thanks for the reply baron, i'm gonna run with that.
    Steve

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Get ready for some great vacation sex! Test is best !

Thread Information