Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quad Injections

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Originally posted by eradikate
    Terinox....im 19!!!LOL! i havn't grown since 10th grade. same height, i just grew width. Im dropping the EQ and doing ttokkyo deca300. so 300mg/deca a week, and 400mg/test a week plus 35mg/ed dbols for first four weeks. I think that's pretty reasonable for a newbie. im ready pierce my epidermis, than aspirate and see those bubbles come up and INJECT!!!
    alright, but u should mix the deca and test so it's not too painful, if u want

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    25g, 1" for the quads has worked great for me. I have only done 3 thus far in the quads and by the third one, I had zero pain the next day. When I did sust in the glutes, it took about 6 injects to not have any pain. However, I am also mixing the cyp with deca and only doing 1.5cc each injection. If you are still confused about exactly where to inject in quads, check out this post by TNT.
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ight=injection

steel10
    Last edited by steel10; 04-13-2002 at 02:36 PM.

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    yea im mixing the deca and test into one shot. That should be 1 1/2 cc since it's t200 and deca300. im also running the vials under hot water the thin the oil out.

20"arms is offline New Member
    I shoot in my quads all the time it hurts a little but its to dam awkward to shoot in my ass!!!

yeah i know what you mean, you can't bend around tht far, especially with the amount of fat, well depends if your fat like me

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    How much harder is it to inject oil AS with a 25 gauge??? I've never used smaller then a 22 gauge for any injection site....

Originally posted by Dizzy
    i like 25gauge pins for quad injections.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by Terinox
    I can't even reach around that far, so I have no choice but to do quad injections, but I doubt i'll get any scar tissue. Since my cycle will probably be sus250 in the right quad, then 5 days later in the left quad, and keep alternating
    Get ready for some pain my friend. Quad injects hurt with sustanon for about the first 4 weeks. I would heavy recommend Glute injects, don't hurt as much and you won't be limping around all day like you have a hurt leg. Did quad inject last week didn't hurt as bad, but still limped for about a day. My 4th week into my cycle.

Originally posted by Sicilian30

Get ready for some pain my friend. Quad injects hurt with sustanon for about the first 4 weeks. I would heavy recommend Glute injects, don't hurt as much and you won't be limping around all day like you have a hurt leg. Did quad inject last week didn't hurt as bad, but still limped for about a day. My 4th week into my cycle.
    But DUDE, I can't reach around to my ass!!! Last year, when I did my stupid two weeks cycle of Deca (yeah I know, don't even go there), I injected into the ass, and it wasn't easy!!! I had to insert, aspirate and inject all with one hand! People say you should never do GLUTE unless you can get someone to inject for you! You willing to inject for me???

I don't know dude, maybe I'll do a cycle with a steroid that isn't as painful!!! Like Deca

I have no problem Ter. I reach around with the same hand as the side of the glute, stick the needle in arond my hip area push in. Asperating is alittle difficult, but not that bad. then inject. I usually prop one that leg (which ever side I am injecting), up on the toilet or bed or etc. Also turn my leg inward, and twist my body. Works very well. Also helps keep the muscle relaxed, by taking the pressure off of it.

spm162 is offline Associate Member
    I only do quad injections. I don't like sticking a needle where it is difficult to see. Anyway the best analogy for doing quad injections is to take your hand and make like you're holding a fake gun (sounds stupid but read on). point your index finger out and put your thumb up. Then hold your hand to your leg. Your thumb should be at your hip and where the tip of your index finger is you inject. (should be around upper outer portion of quad). It works for me everytime. I use 23G 1-1/4 inch. Virtually painless.

spm162, thnx for that info, but i already do where to inject

it's just a matter of the pain from the sus, cause so many people have said that it is painful for quads, i guess i'll have to wait and see for myself

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    It is not painful. I mean, you might feel a twinge somewhere or something. I love doing quads. So easy, and if spot injects work for you...then you get an added bonus.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Terinox
    spm162, thnx for that info, but i already do where to inject

it's just a matter of the pain from the sus, cause so many people have said that it is painful for quads, i guess i'll have to wait and see for myself
    I think the important thing is to inject early in the day to prevent stiffness. My quads stiffened up when I did a bedtime injection, but never when I shoot in the morning. And just another tip just in case: Never inject immediately before a 6 hour flight. I got on the plane in great shape and couldn't walk when the plane landed.

aight, thnx for the new tips, i've also been told that injecting right after a shower is great, muscles are all warm and relaxed

McBain is offline Member
    Any feelings on grabbing the part of the skin you are going to inject in and pinching it and pushing the needle through the pinched skin so it will go in easier. Forget who I heard that tip from. I've never tried it personally but wondering what people's feelings on it are.

Yup McBain works great. But be sure you go all the way into the muscle, most AS dont' do a thang for you if you don't inject them intermuscular.
    Glute shots aren't that bad, once you do one then you will see how easy it is..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information