tempbrit is offline Member

Fina Injection #1 Today!!

I am so anxious to start the Tren A today. Had amazing results with the Test C and can only imagine what the Test C/Tren A stack is going to produce. I guess I am not looking forward to the night sweats though.

I am assuming with the growth and the bodyfat reductions using Tren A, do you notice almost daily changes?

Also will I feel when the Tren kicks in?

boardhead is offline Associate Member

fina

i am on my first fina cycle. i felt it in about 3 days. its some powerful sh*t. 2 weeks into it and no sides...except some aggression and im already up 8lbs.

What are you stacking with the FINA? I assume with an 8lb gain you are seeing pretty drastic differences in the mirror?

Your gonna love tren . After my first go with it I've ran it in every cycle since then. Your strength will increase dramaticly, BF reduction, you'll become more vascular....the only real side I expirienced was insomnia. It usually takes tren 3-4 wks to fully 'kick-in'. Good luck.

Seriously 3 to 4 weeks for tren to kick in? I was thinking with such a short ester, you would be feeling it within a week to 10 days. Or are you just referring to the sides kicking in?

I simply can not wait.

Not looking forward to the sweat though. I am sweating lig a pig just on the Test C.

boardhead is offline Associate Member

fina

i am running it with prop....i def notice a diff. in the mirror for sure.....

and the weight is good weight..no bloat whatsoever..so far i am very pleased...no sides..good sleep....

we will see if this lasts!!

DEXTER DUBOIS is offline Junior Member
    Can the results of Fina and it's effectiveness still be seen/noticable if it's cycled alone? I ask 'cause I don't have a "source" per se and Fina is all I can run with.

I could not live if my UNIT did not function. Therefore, I am not personally willing to risk running Fina alone.

This is my first go with FINA, so I can't really comment.

I am also running with TEST C and will be adding VAR a few weeks later.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEXTER DUBOIS
    Can the results of Fina and it's effectiveness still be seen/noticable if it's cycled alone? I ask 'cause I don't have a "source" per se and Fina is all I can run with.

You shouldnt run fina without test. It shuts you down pretty hard, so you need test to keep your boy working amongst other reasons

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren Acec, will kick in faster....

Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    Seriously 3 to 4 weeks for tren to kick in? I was thinking with such a short ester, you would be feeling it within a week to 10 days. Or are you just referring to the sides kicking in?

I simply can not wait.

Not looking forward to the sweat though. I am sweating lig a pig just on the Test C.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    He's running it with Test Cyp...
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814

You shouldnt run fina without test. It shuts you down pretty hard, so you need test to keep your boy working amongst other reasons

Thread Information