PrimoPup is offline Associate Member

Leaving the Darkside..

Well after getting the ok from the Dr. to be able to go back and lift weights after 3 years of rehab for an accident i was very excited about doing a cycle again. Allot of things changed in them 3 years, and the most important was 6 months ago with the birth of our first child.
    Well after waking up this morning and seeing his smiling face at me and his arms open up for me to pick him up, i decided that there is NOTHING more important to me than my son. My very close friend is gone he was my source years ago, and my source for knowledge as well. So it is not worth the chance of dealing with people i do not know and getting arrested, although it would probably never happen, still it is not a chance i can afford to take anymore. I am still staying as a member of this site as i think it is very informative. I guess i am going back to my old style of lifting, the way i was when i very first started 25 years ago,
    Fish,Lean Meat,Eggs and absolutely no carbs on those days. Mon and Thurs are going to be my Carb only days and absolutely no protein on those days as well. Someday maybe the government will change their stance on this, but until then i will stand firm no exceptions. GoodLuck my catnip friends i will still post before and after pictures since i am going start this Monday the 23rd, oh i am going to use the clen that i already bought since it was legally attained.

Before I'm married (November 18th), I'll need to have enough stuff to last a year or two, then after that, I'll be calling Oasis (our sponsor) to get gear prescribed legally,

spud is offline Junior Member
    Congratulations on the baby! Being a dad is the best thing that ever happened to me. In the grand scheme of things, gettin big and gear ain't nothing compared to parenthood!

spud

I dropped them a line a few days back but never got a response, anyway @ 5'11" 260 i am still no toothpick, i want to get to 220 so it is just going to take allot of dedication, but the hard part is i am unable to do any running, as i have no cartilage left in my right knee.
    My Dr. yesterday offered me some sort of a steroid cream , it was like 2% of something, but anyway i told her i would like to research into it before i do it, she said sure let me know what you want to do. Anyway let me know on how you make out with Oasis, and good luck on your wedding, i still remember my wedding, was allot fun, enjoy, and make sure you get a good photog and as well.

M@dm@n 9 is offline Junior Member
    good choice bro

Quote Originally Posted by PrimoPup
    Anyway let me know on how you make out with Oasis, and good luck on your wedding, i still remember my wedding, was allot fun, enjoy, and make sure you get a good photog and as well.
    Thanks ...

For $8G, my photographer better be good!

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I'll take pictures for $20. I have a really nice disposable camera!

I would shoot it for you for a discounted rate, i do it for side money, weddings drag races and so on.. And 8k is what i just paid for my new camera $7,800.00 Canon 1dsMKII and that is with no lens...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Thanks ...

urbanite is offline Junior Member
    Good choice bro! I'm a parent too, and my "sacrifices" I have made include dropping all recreational drugs.

Juice is another story for me though. I think the gov is ludacris for making this stuff illegal, and so I'll pay no attention to their stupid decisions regarding roids. If I get caught once, then I'll stop, cause obviously I can't be a good parent from behind bars.

Thread Information