Thread: extra prop

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

extra prop

if you had enough to do it, would there be any advantage of adding 100mgs of prop into mon and thurs injections. obviously its best run everyday or eod but after a couple of weeks and the prop being in your system i would think it would give a little extra boost.. what do you guys think?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't completely understand the question. Are you taking prop now or are you running a long ester and want to add the prop to those injections>

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    no i would NOT add it to something like test enan or cyp, it will cause alot of sides. However after your last test enan shot you could run prop for for 3-4 weeks and then start pct 3 days after. (I always run it the 2 weeks in between my last enan shot and PCT) however 3-4 weeks would be better that way you know the enan is completely gone

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Agree with consistency. It would increase sides more than gains, due to wildly fluctuating levels through the week. The tail-off with prop that he speaks of is a good idea if you just happen to have the prop laying around. It reduces time spent in a depleted condition before pct. Another good use for prop alongside a long ester is as a jumpstart... shoot 75mg or so, ED, for 3 or 4 weeks to kick off your cycle. Better than dbol IMHO.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i did the jumpstart and planned on finishing up the cycle on it. i did 100mgs/day. i was just trying to figure out if there would be any advantage to keep it in with the 2 shots per week the rest of the time.

Thread Information