Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    speedtraining's Avatar
    speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    BORN IN THE USA
    Posts
    1,353

    Where wouldn't you Stick a 23 1.5

    I shoot with 23 gauge needles i'm a pretty big guy 240 9-10% body fat...I figure when i shoot in my shoulder i just won't push the pin in the full 1.5 only to like one...that will be fine for a shoulder injection right...i figure 23 is a versitile pin..

  2. #2
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    iwouldnt stick it up my ass....

    seriously though even if the needle was 5inches and you only stick 1 inch in your shoulder common sense says its ok sicne its only a 1 inch needle then right??...

    for a guy your size you could do 1.5 in the quad and glute
    1 inch pretty much everywhere else

  3. #3
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    23g only goes in my hip.. all others are 25 1's

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Ma, you could shoot a 23 1.5 anyplace and be cool, I'll hit it anyplace but my dick, maybe a calve as well. But other than that, pec, bi, delt, tri, quad, glute, pretty much anyplace. Onmly place I have yet to try are traps and lats, which I dont think I ever would. Especially traps.

  5. #5
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Ma, you could shoot a 23 1.5 anyplace and be cool, I'll hit it anyplace but my dick, maybe a calve as well. But other than that, pec, bi, delt, tri, quad, glute, pretty much anyplace. Onmly place I have yet to try are traps and lats, which I dont think I ever would. Especially traps.
    i have done traps PROP loves traps ... only place i wouldnt do would be CALVS ><
    and 23g feels like a harpoon compared to my nice lil 25g which are great for bi's, tri's, chest, and traps.

  6. #6
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    I use that in the glutes and the quads... Delts or chest you could, I seen where another member did this, Take the cap to the needle and cut off 1 inch and replace the cut off peice back on and press until it clicks. This will give you a 1 inch needle as the plastic peice acts as the canula... I thought is was an excellent idea, wish I could give the credit to the person.

  7. #7
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I use that in the glutes and the quads... Delts or chest you could, I seen where another member did this, Take the cap to the needle and cut off 1 inch and replace the cut off peice back on and press until it clicks. This will give you a 1 inch needle as the plastic peice acts as the canula... I thought is was an excellent idea, wish I could give the credit to the person.
    man lotta work for just a shorter needle .. why not just push it NOT as far in ?

  8. #8
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    man lotta work for just a shorter needle .. why not just push it NOT as far in ?
    Cause there is more pain/nerve stimulation with pushing a needle in slow. Alot of people on boards say push in slow but I have tried both ways, and darting it in as long as you are injecting into a good location will have no negative effects. Not one doctors office or hospital(or troop medical clinics for military) push a needle in slow. That is a scared persons wives tale. Go in fast and all the way to the canula, even if you have to make a makeshift canula.

    Alot of work for using a pair of scissors? or a box knife?

  9. #9
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Cause there is more pain/nerve stimulation with pushing a needle in slow. Alot of people on boards say push in slow but I have tried both ways, and darting it in as long as you are injecting into a good location will have no negative effects. Not one doctors office or hospital(or troop medical clinics for military) push a needle in slow. That is a scared persons wives tale. Go in fast and all the way to the canula, even if you have to make a makeshift canula.

    Alot of work for using a pair of scissors? or a box knife?
    hell w/ that i would just end up poking the hell outta my fingers

  10. #10
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    hell w/ that i would just end up poking the hell outta my fingers
    Are you eptileptic or just uncoordinated?

  11. #11
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Are you eptileptic or just uncoordinated?
    im dyslexic and massivly ADD.. oh it would be an expierence.

  12. #12
    BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    IRELAND.
    Posts
    7,772
    I use 23's for my shoulders all the time, won't cause you a problem. I hate glute and quad shots, but if I've got some 21's I'll hit my glutes with them for an easy squirt!.

  13. #13
    Chenko is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    63
    I tried a 25 1 1/2 in my glute the other day and I couldnt get my enanthate to come out barely. So I pulled out stuck a 23g 1 inch and re injected and that got it into my ass. I asked on different post this question but thought I would ask again. Will the 1 inch be ok in my glute? I have very little fat so I would think it will be ok.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •