Thread: Test 250 gains

goku_psd is offline Banned

Test 250 gains

What kinda gain do ya'll experience on test 250: weight, strength, size, etc... Im runnin a 10 wk cycle @ 500 mg/wk. Previous cycles were with deca 300 @ 600mg/wk.

gains on sust 250 ......hmmm well many factors.....diet, work out habits, calorie intake, what your shooting times are....my self i am doing sust 250 1 amp e4d and test prop eod....and ive gained 10 pounds easy....but im also using t3 so my fat is down......im 242 and i think the combo of the three has helped me gain mad phisical changes...as for work outs......went from 225 incline for 4-6 reps to 315 for 10 reps no prob...but then again you gear up you better train/eat/sleep enough...hope this helps

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    yep basically its synergetically dependent upon your diet...

badmoto is offline Junior Member
    well my side is still a little painful from that damn Tren but I have a question about test 250. I am considering on using it by itself which I have never done before. I have to go to the doc first and make sure my liver and kidneys are good. Is it less toxic than Fina? I cant take Fina because it makes my lower right abdomen internally sore and I can take all the cranberry and milk thistle and water I want but it still stays pumped up. I have 2 months left before a big vacation and want to be at my largest, it's a mental thing. Anyway, I have easy access to test 250 and need to know it's toxcicity. Thanks for help guys.

PS-If we can give 20+ replies to the guy asking about the best legal supplement on our "steroid questions" board, we shouuld be able to answer my question. Thanks.

Thread Information