Thread: Dbol question

transform is offline Associate Member

Dbol question

My mate is going to be doing an 8 week cycle and is thinking of using anadrol as a kickstart, would it be worth it if you were only going to use it for 2 weeks, then switch to dbol for the next 2 weeks? Would it be okay to switch orals like that in the first place?

gixxer600 is offline Member
    First off, 8 weeks is too short in my opinion. I wouldn't suggest running a cycle any less than 10-12 weeks. Depending on the cycle, test usually takes approximatly 4-5 weeks to kick in, so in reality the cycle would end just as it would actually begin to take effect. Next, I would'nt switch. Whats the point?? Stick to the Drols or D-bols. If he can only get a few of each, wait till he can get enough of either one of them.

He wont do longer than 8 weeks.Iv explained the points you outlined to him already, i dunno why? He wants to know would it be alright to switch because if sides started appearing on drol, hed like to switch to dbol .So would it be safe?

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    If I'm doing a long cycle I'll often start with anapolon for 4 weeks and switch over to Dball for the rest of the cycle. But then again my cycles are 3 months minimum. Switching from anapolon to a less toxic oral like Dball is common practice.

Cheers mate.

Thread Information