Thread: winstrol

james7 is offline New Member

winstrol

Im a baseball player and I am looking to get stronger, faster, and bigger. I am thinking about taking my first cycle. Is winstrol the right steroid for this? One of the reasons I dont want to take the other ones is because I heard the gains reached from winstrol are easier to mantain once off the drug, and because I heard it has mild side effects. Also, is Winstrol less likely to cause balding than other steroids ? Sorry for the bundle of questions I just would like to here some advice from experienced users. Thanks.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    keep researching........its not what you're looking for.......

also, will you get tested for juice for baseball?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by james7
    Im a baseball player and I am looking to get stronger, faster, and bigger. I am thinking about taking my first cycle. Is winstrol the right steroid for this? One of the reasons I dont want to take the other ones is because I heard the gains reached from winstrol are easier to mantain once off the drug, and because I heard it has mild side effects. Also, is Winstrol less likely to cause balding than other steroids? Sorry for the bundle of questions I just would like to here some advice from experienced users. Thanks.
    More likely to bald you.
    read around in the steroid profiles might help
    i would use var over win any day. but i really wouldnt use any AAS unless you have in impecable diet

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Sorry bro, you might get flamed for this question. Research a little more. Test is best. No test = no cycle.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Winstrol is VERY hard on your joints. It dries me up big time.......

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Winstrol is VERY hard on your joints. It dries me up big time.......
    omg yes cardio and squats are non existant w/ win for me.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I like Winny but the shoots hurts as hell,and its true,joints feels like "dry"

sorry bout that

I didnt realize that I could do this. Im knew to this thing. Again sorry for messing witht the post, so what would someone recommend for strength and speed gains with minimum side effects?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I didnt realize that I could do this. Im knew to this thing. Again sorry for messing witht the post, so what would someone recommend for strength and speed gains with minimum side effects?
    Winstrol is mainly used at the end of a cycle to help give muscles a more "hardening look". helps keep your gains...

How old are you??
    Last edited by buylongterm; 05-12-2005 at 11:02 AM.

SoSwole is offline Junior Member
    This is something you're going to have to research and find out for yourself. Their are no steroids that will make you run faster... Strength, yes! There are tons of steroids that will give you this. But You have to take into consideration that some will make you retain more water and some less... Now as for your questions for winny for speed and strength, I think this is a bad choice. Like what everyone have mentioned to you, winny is so harsh on your joins. I think this will prevent you from functioning at your peak. Research bro!

faster

I think the idea that a steroid cant make you faster if completely wrong. Jose Conseco used them for speed and strength, and Ben Johnson (a sprinter) used them for the olympics... Getting stronger makes you faster, please post advice only if you know what you are talking about please... Im no expert, thats why im asking questions, but I have at least done some research... Im just looking for first hand advice, thanks for all the avice in the other posts... sounds like winstrol is just too hard on the joints, if anyone has any other recommondations I would love it as I continue on in my research. Thanks

Im 19

fred9 is offline Member
    too young to juice...
    but if u still wanna do it take a look into anavar ....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    prop

FireBush is offline Junior Member
    Im 19
    Should wait a while before you jump into anything. You have plenty of natural growing left in ya.

FireBush is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    prop
    Kids never done anything before. Definately dont think ED injections would be a good way for him to start, JMHO

Thread Information