Thread: Roid Testing

shoulders23 is offline New Member

Roid Testing

I have a new job in June, i took EQ back in december that will most likey be out of my system anyways. Does work testing test for street drugs or steroids also?

Titan1 is offline Member
    no usually they only test you for narcotics they have to look for steroids to find it

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    I am pretty sure its just "street drugs"

I think it would be too expensive to test for everything, but then again if you are working for a big company, then maybe...or if its for law enforcement/ fire fighting, then YES..
    they also make you take a lie detector, at least in Texas they do!

bump for anyone who knows for sure?

bigger is offline Senior Member
    hm, lol, well i heard that they must go and look in your blod, that roids dont shows upp in urin tests, is that true, i mean if u give them a urin sample they only sees like heroid , weed and so on, they must take a special test for roids, is this true?

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    hm, lol, well i heard that they must go and look in your blod, that roids dont shows upp in urin tests, is that true, i mean if u give them a urin sample they only sees like heroid , weed and so on, they must take a special test for roids, is this true?

do you speak english?

bigger is offline Senior Member
    nope as you se i dont, i suck ok

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    they can test for juice in urine, but an average job will not test for it because the tests are much more expensive than regular recreational drug tests

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    they can test for juice in urine, but an average job will not test for it because the tests are much more expensive than regular recreational drug tests

Yup..what I said!

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigger
    nope as you se i dont, i suck ok

not trying to flame you buddy, I was just asking.

and yes they can test for steroids from a urine sample.

Steroid test costs about $75 extra, thats what I heard from schools and team sports.
    I would say only street drugs are normal procedure.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Did a quick internet search once for drug testing kits and drug testing companies to see what all they had for employee testing supps and kits. Not one of ten companies websites that I searched that specialize in employment drug screening sold or had a testing kit available for steroids . That's not to say that won't change in the present climate of roid hating, but for right now I believe the only people regularly tested for juce are atheletes.

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    I got one last summer right after coming off of test/eq and passed. So I would say no. I believe they just test for street drugs. If you are really worried you can try that drug cleansing kit posted on this website.

100m champ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shoulders23
    I have a new job in June, i took EQ back in december that will most likey be out of my system anyways. Does work testing test for street drugs or steroids also?

They aint gonna test for steroids .. Only for street drugs

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I can see why they wouldn't want to hire a crackhead or stoner, but why worry about a juicer? If anything he would be more intense and alert at work than a normal person. WTF...?

diezell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    I am pretty sure its just "street drugs"

I think it would be too expensive to test for everything, but then again if you are working for a big company, then maybe...or if its for law enforcement/ fire fighting, then YES..
    they also make you take a lie detector, at least in Texas they do!

bump for anyone who knows for sure?

I dont think that when entering the law enforcement and fire fighting field that steroid tests are givin, atleast i hope not. Ive had several freinds make it on the fire dept with out getting tested for steroids and they were on enormous cycles.

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    i believe certain jobs like law enforcement and military may test for steroids ,

but if ur getting screend for steroids ull know it, it wont be a piss in a cup, transfer to color coded cup, type of test.

i recently went through the same thing and i was a little concerned, but it came back clean, and i was totally saturated with juice, you havnt even touched it in months u say so u have zero to worry about in that regard.

Thread Information