Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    xell is offline Junior Member
    tnx again guys.

my problem is the first weeks after i,m finished i always have this huuge cravings for fats and sugars, but i'm (some will say cursed others blessed) insulin dependant diabetic so even if i lose it to the hunger i just wont take my regular dose of slin and just piss out the calories..but i wont recoomend this to any diabetics!!!

the weight is managable to keep off if i stick to an reasonable diett and exercize regulary afterwards. To me the cons of dnp is worth it since i dont get much of the swettings and heat and i tend to keep motivasjon much better when i see results that fast and it's also much easier to maintain than other methods like eca. but for some the sides of dnp could be dangerous and the only reason i started dnp is because i loose fat 10 times harder than reugular folks since i do over 80 iu of humalog daily, but for others diett and kardio could do the trick, just dont expect to look like pitt in troja after couple of weeks. again i,m no expert and if you guys are looking for som cutting maybe you should give swolecats rutine a shot first and see how thats goes before u start doing dnp

and muscle for me is not such an issue..i bulid easy ass hell, even before i started using slin and now it seems even easier but it's the fat how gives me the headaces

PRacer is offline New Member
    hey whats up, i wanna start a new cycle of dnp in a lil while wanted to know if you could give me a strict regimen, like also cardio regimen, how much to do, and exactly what to eat and how much to eat, and the works, i would really appreciate it, i want to get the best results possible, thanks bro

DerDon is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like you havent done enough research by the type of questions you're asking. Heres a link to a thread full of info on dnp .
    All you need to know about DNP
    another,
    DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol) Info
    It is one hell of a dangerous substance you want to mess with there mang, so you really want to read read read as much as you can on this stuff. You'll be able to answer you're own questions after you have fully understood dnp. Nobody can really prescribe how much cardio you can do, or how much you should take for optimal results, it all depends on you. Some people cant even find the energy to do cardio while on this stuff, others can do it with no problem at all. Some guys take 200mg for 12 days, others take 400mg....it just all depends you and how your body reacts.

PRacer is offline New Member
    Hey whats up, I read your cycle, it sounds pretty good. The thing with me is that I ran dnp for 10 days ,
    Day 1 - 200mg
    Day 2 - 200mg
    Day 3 - 200 mg
    Day 4 - 400 mg
    Day 5 - 400 mg
    Day 6 - 400 mg
    Day 7 - 600 mg
    Day 8 - 600 mg
    Day 9 - 600 mg
    Day 10 - 600 mg
    But i didnt feel i did much cardio, and my diet seemed really good, i may have ate to much fruit or maybe it was in my head. I am gonna run dnp again in a few weeks, could you please tell me the best way to run it and exactly what to eat and when, and how much to take and so on, please i would really appreciate that very much, even work out routines. Im looking for the best results possible, and it doesnt seem like i got them on my last cycle, and i drank plenty of water 2 gallons a day, n e ways when u get a chance please get back to me bro, thanks alot, and good job on your cycle

xell is offline Junior Member
    It depends on your body, and bf%. I cannot tell how your body reacts to dnp .
    But you should read some of the earlier post and do some searching. sv-1 and cycelon had some good posts on this subject, this has been covered many many times and everyone seem to have diffrent opinion on the how diett should be.

Try out diffrent methods and see which one works the best for you bro. for me i did hit kardio before bed and 20 mins of regular kardio before the first meal. My diett was sole protein and karbs from fruits. stop the carbs after 20.00 and spoon of flax seed oil and omega 3 caps before night kardio and no meal after that.

btw you dont seem to have enough knowlegde to take such high doses, i would recommend 2 weeks, 200mg ed the first week, 400mg the second.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information