GetSwole44 is offline New Member

So glad to be done with Clen.

Although clen 's anti-catabolic effect helped me keep my strength gains, I'm so glad to be through with it. I planned to take it for 6 weeks, but after the 5th, I had enough. I had constant mood swings all depending on when I had last sprayed my dosage of clen. I honestly felt like a bitch on her period. Any who, I was wondering if anybody else has trouble remaining stable when on Clen?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    When I go through pct I have mood swings and not from clen .

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    many will agree that it does have crappy side effects... I have learn to cope with clen . The only thing I can't stand is the eye twitch and waking up in the middle of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    many will agree that it does have crappy side effects... I have learn to cope with clen. The only thing I can't stand is the eye twitch and waking up in the middle of the night.
    Waking up and eye twitch is excatly what I have LOL.

GetSwole44 is offline New Member
    Ha, on my first day of clen I was expecting to feel the liquid in my mouth when I sprayed. So when I thought it was building air pressure, a lil amount of clen was being sprayed each time. Well, 8 pumps later and overdosed next thing I know I'm in class shaking, barely being able to hold my pen. i guess atleast I found out that my gear was legit.

bigpimpnyc is offline Junior Member
    LOL! I like the eye twich too...also nice is the sweating, shakes, and racing heart! It does get the job done though.

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    does anyone have clen from arr. I just got it. How much is 1 squirt.

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    1 pump = 20mcg

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    first time clen user. I've learned to take it at night, it's better for me cause i get tired with it, then in the AM I can go to spin class with no problems.
    No twitches or racing heart but I get real thirsty with it and it makes me drink tons of water. (that's a good thing) I didn't even get a headache that I hear so many complain about. The sweating is no different then my hot flashes so im use to it and I don't find any mood swings at all, maybe im just a total bitch all the time and don't notice the difference. (JJ) lol

promiscio is offline Member
    Does anyone else take their Clen at NIGHT? Is this a good/bad idea?

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    There is no way i could take it at night. It makes me all wirey and awake. I am also a first time clen user. I took it before I went to my parents yesterday. I drank two cups of coffee with them and I couln't keep my damn hands from shakin. I was a jabber jaw too. Def. hasn't made me tired yet.

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    I'ed like to know if it is a bad idea to take clen at night, as i said before I take it and immediately go to sleep before i get unsteady. I sleep like a baby and then i don't have the jitters in the am when i do my cardio. I can't imagine that it works any different then during the day but if anyone has imput, let us know. thanks

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i can take my clen at night and sleep fine. i get real lethargic when i take it. the sweats is what annoys me the worst. i go up to 140mcg.

Thread Information