Help maybe my cycle is messed up

to get straight to the point i ran out of test E & i usually order my gear from the pharmacy but i just got back from there & the guy that i always tell him the order wasnt there so i talked to the other guy I i told him that i need 11 cidoteston & he told me i'm afraid i cant get you that you have to talk to the manager on sat blah blah but the good news is i have enough sustanon for 12wk that i was going to sell thank god i didnt i'll try to find that guy tomorrow from the pharmacy but if it didnt workout i think i'll just use my sustanon & i want to do it right because i dont want to mess up my blood levels now i'm on wk11 750mg of test E/300mg of deca so here how i did my first cycle with sustanon 500mg ew
    wk1:
    mon 125mg
    wed 125mg
    fri 125mg
    sun 125mg

wk2:
    tues 125mg
    thurs 125mg
    sat 125mg

i just want to know how can i go with sustanon 750mg ew how much should i inject EOD btw i inject test e on sat250/sun250/mon250 & i just got 1 amp of test e left for this sat so when should i start my sustanon

thanks,

FireBush is offline Junior Member
    Should always have everything set before starting a cycle. Keeps problems like this from happening. I've never used sust personally, but would assume if you start imediately after the enth you should be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by FireBush
    Should always have everything set before starting a cycle. Keeps problems like this from happening. I've never used sust personally, but would assume if you start imediately after the enth you should be alright.
    i know bro but i relied on everything is available its a mistake that i never did before & wont do it again

FireBush is offline Junior Member
    You have PCT on hand I hope?

yeah ofcourse i get that before the cycle lol

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ][-][ ][-][ ][-][
    i know bro but i relied on everything is available its a mistake that i never did before & wont do it again
    I did the same exact thing, switched to sus, only shooting every two days ( dont feel like eod) and its working fine, I actually like sus Org. better then test _e QV, I felt like QV was under dosed. JMO good luck, pm me let me know in a couple of weeks how it worked for you bro!!

Thread Information