FrEaKyThIgHs is offline New Member

need help on cutting cycle

I have just started a bulking cycle
    Test E 500 mg/weeks 1-10
    Dbol 30mg/weeks 1-6
    Proviron 50mg/weeks 5-12
    novla 40mg wks 12,13 20mg wks 14,15

but my question is, after I recover from my bulking cycle, what would be a good cutting cycle, as I have never done a cutting cycle. But I would like to keep injectables down to no more then two injections a week "like EQ or sumthing" because I dont feel like constantly searching for new injection sites. but what foresay would be a descent cycle plus a good pct for it

Southern_Boy is offline New Member
    Are you asking us to compose you a cycle? Why dont you compose one yourself and ask us if this looks good? Read some, learn some... You're not a little kid anymore!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Here is what I ran last time
    500mg/test e 1-10
    400mg/eq 1-10
    500mg/tren enanth for 10 weeks
    clen -b here and there
    var 50mg/day for 6 weeks
    I keep my anti-estros up
    keep my food intake very clean
    cardio daily

I have also ran
    prop
    tren
    var
    winny
    abstrack@protonmail.com

u2norton is offline New Member
    I am 210 lbs now. I want to cut to lean muscle. What is best to take to cut down?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    nothing really. Just diet and cardio will help you frop dat. any AAS can be ran.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

u2norton is offline New Member
    for instance, sly stallone totally changed his body. i can't remember what he said he used but as you know, he was ripped to shreds in rocky 3 and was rather bulky and undefined in rocky 2. i want to attain the ripped look.

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    abstrack is right on the money, any aas can be used in a cutting cycle, it's how you diet and train to determine weather it's a cutter or a bulker, for instance, im running Test Enanth but im cutting (also running masteron and var, two good componds for burning fat and hardening your muscle), but anyway just watch your fat intake, and make sure you do cardio, read the diet forum, that is the place that is most often neglected on this site where as it should be on the top of eveyones list!

yeah, well the thing is right now im actually only around roughly 8-9 % bodyfat
    i stand at 6'0 and 200 lbs. This will be my first AAS cycle ever. In the past Ive ran two M1T cycles, a 1AD/4AD cycle, and a MOHN/Mdien cycle. I used nolva for pct on every ph cycle i did.
    Last edited by FrEaKyThIgHs; 05-13-2005 at 01:33 AM.

Also, a question for my recent cycle i have just started, I know that the proviron will take away all estrogenic benefits that could come along "although i beleive the negatives of estrogen outweigh the positives" and proviron will also take away the weight gained from water! So on a clean bulk diet that consists of 50% protein 40% carbs and 10% fats and around 3500 calories a day "from healthy, lean sources of food" how much weight could I gain from my cycle stated at the top of the thread?

btw, im a natural mesomorph

but here are some recent pics

its been about a year since my last M1T cycle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need help on cutting cycle-copy-1-copy-1-picture-58.jpg   need help on cutting cycle-picture-33-1-.jpg   need help on cutting cycle-picture-76.jpg  

Thread Information