skyline04 is offline Associate Member

Am I going overboard with anti-E sups?

I'm a newb as you can tell, this is my first cycle. I've done the research and feel like I want to do this as safe as possible. Been reading different boards for awhile now & decided its time to post up. Below is my cycle, are all the anti-E supplements going to be necessary? I want to keep off the water weight as much as possible. I am 23, 6'4", 205lbs. Classic ectomorph body. I have been lifting (correctly) for about 5 years now.

Test-E 500mg 10 weeks
    Dbol 30mg/ED 4 weeks
    Arimidex .5mg/EOD 11 weeks
    Nolva 20mg/ED weeks 11-15
    B-6 200mg/ED
    Clomid (21 days, cycle down from 300mg first day, Next 10 days 100mg/ED, Next 10 days 50mg/ED) weeks 12-15

I have my diet in check. Currently taking in around 300 grams of protein and 4000 cals daily. Looking to be around 225-230 when all is said and done. I will probably supplement with CEE (what I'm using now) starting at the end of week 10. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by skyline04; 05-12-2005 at 04:40 PM.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Just to clarify, you are running only the armidex throughout your cycle, correct? If so, that should be fine. If any estrogen related sides flare up bump up the dosage.

Yeah, using the Armidex throughout the cycle to week 11.

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    I don't use anti-e's unless I see warning signs since I don't retain much water.

How do you know if you even need them if you are just starting?

Do you think I'd be better off taking out Arimidex and just using Nolva 10 mg/ED for the water weight and possible side effects? thanks for the help

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyline04
    I'm a newb as you can tell, this is my first cycle. I've done the research and feel like I want to do this as safe as possible. Been reading different boards for awhile now & decided its time to post up. Below is my cycle, are all the anti-E supplements going to be necessary? I want to keep off the water weight as much as possible. I am 23, 6'4", 205lbs. Classic ectomorph body. I have been lifting (correctly) for about 5 years now.

Test-E 500mg 10 weeks
    Dbol 30mg/ED 4 weeks
    Arimidex .5mg/EOD 11 weeks
    Nolva 20mg/ED weeks 11-15
    B-6 200mg/ED
    Clomid (21 days, cycle down from 300mg first day, Next 10 days 100mg/ED, Next 10 days 50mg/ED) weeks 12-15

I have my diet in check. Currently taking in around 300 grams of protein and 4000 cals daily. Looking to be around 225-230 when all is said and done. I will probably supplement with CEE (what I'm using now) starting at the end of week 10. Any suggestions?
    I have very slight gyno. I went my whole first cycle without any anti e. Then some idiot (I was one too) told me you dont need anti e while on hcg in pct. Thats when I got the gyno, not during the cycle. Your doing too much imho..

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    drop the B6 you wont need it your fine with everything else

Dont listen to guys that tell you not to take antis unless you see problems why wait???

just take from day 1 and youll never even have any warning signs plus youll take care of any crappy bloat as well.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    drop the B6 you wont need it your fine with everything else

Dont listen to guys that tell you not to take antis unless you see problems why wait???

just take from day 1 and youll never even have any warning signs plus youll take care of any crappy bloat as well.
    Oh, *hit. I didnt look at it close enough. I thougt he was doing the dex and nolva the whole way. Never mind my suggestion.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    better to have enough or do enough then to not have any at all or take less.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

RA
    While I agree w/ that statement I dont think he would need to take both the whole way through.

thanx bros... I am still researching whether I want to take Nolva or Arimidex the whole way through - both would def be too much. I'm leaning towards Arimidex on cycle and keeping the Nolva for PCT (with clomid).

Thread Information