Thread: and were off...

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member

and were off...

just got my sustanon 250, and gonna order my clomid in the next few days only problem is that i cannot find any anti e's anywhere however my trainer is telling me that there is no need to worry about gyno on sustanon 250, my question is would you risk taking sustanon 500mg a week and once you feel the gyno comming go to the doctor and get some anti e's proscribed? as i have gone to my doctor and he wouldnt proscribe any until i show that im getting gyno which is kindda stupid but whatever. anyway im waiting until friday to shoot it cause thats the next time im with my trainer and hes gonna do it for me cause he has alot of exp with that sort of thing, another question i have is that on the first cycle is it entirely possible to gain about 15-20 lbs of lean muscle with the proper diet and a intense workout regime ? my stats are 21 yr old male 6'2 236lbs havent got my percent in body weight updated for a bit but im about 15 lbs overweight been training most of my life but had slowed down for the last yr due to woman issues been a bit depressed and gained about 15 lbs =x sorta wanna use this as a jump start until i can find a source for anti e's which there seems to be few in my town and i dont wanna be feeling my chest every day hehe any info would be greatly appreciated i know this has been asked 100 diff times prolly but i used the search and the results are verying;d

Scrub is offline Member
    If you need an anti-e such as nolvadex just click on the underlined words.

fast_eddie is offline Associate Member
    are they legal to buy in canada tho even through the mail?...and if they are legal to buy which would be the best for sust 250? any are they all injectable? wouldnt mind a pill or something
    Last edited by fast_eddie; 05-12-2005 at 04:52 PM.

Thread Information