mrfog is offline Banned

Am I Overtraining

Hi Guys

Just wanted to ask if I am doing too much as I know this can be detrimental.
    I am training for bulk while running a stack of 30mg dbol a day and 500mg sust a week.
    Lets take pecs for example, I will start off with bench press doing 3 sets of 6 or maybe 8 if I go into psycho mode. Then I'll do inclined and then declined the same. I am going to failure on the last set. Is this a good thing or should things be more controlled.

Any thouhgts?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfog
    Hi Guys

I am training for bulk while running a stack of 30mg dbol a day and 500mg sust a week.
    Lets take pecs for example, I will start off with bench press doing 3 sets of 6 or maybe 8 if I go into psycho mode. Then I'll do inclined and then declined the same. I am going to failure on the last set. Is this a good thing or should things be more controlled.

Any thouhgts?
    I dont think your overtrained. I do something similar, sometimes more than once a week.

FireBush is offline Junior Member
    Sounds all good to me bro

Are you not seeing any growth?

Banelord is offline Associate Member
    if u are overtraining your body will tell u.
    I'm taking a week off the relaxe and dop some cardio because I over trained.
    Trust me u will know it.

mrfog is offline Banned
    I just wanted to make sure I am not straining too much. I know this can hinder growth and effectiveness. I am only in my second week of roids so only seeing some dbol growth at the moment, I cant goddam wait until the sust kicks in in a few weeks

locutus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrfog
    Hi Guys

Any thouhgts?
    Those three exercises are working out different parts of the chest and are all necessary for uniformity during growth of your chest. You could actually be adding in dumbbell flys too. As long as you are not working those same muscles out more than once or twice a week, you should be fine.

I know others will argue about this, but I personally don’t care for 3 sets of 6. 6 is ok on the later set if you are doing extra weight and cant go any further, but the first two sets for me are always 10 and then 8 as I pyramid more weight and less sets. That’s not a rule that everyone agrees with but it’s just what I find that works for me. Either way, you should be sore the next two days from the workout but you should not be in pain. If you go too far, you will hurt yourself and you will start feeling spasms and other type of musculature pain. You can then be sure that you have overtrained.

Completely agree with the flys, and pyramid sets. I always warm up with a real light set of 20...sitting behind a desk for 12-14 hours a day tenses me up like u cant imagine

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

Overtraining is a myth

Overtraining is a myth. If you are eating enough calories, getting plenty of sleep, and taking your juice, you will grow. If you overtrain(Get sick) you are a pussy and have shitty genetics and you shouldn't be on this forum...hahah

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    Overtraining is a myth. If you are eating enough calories, getting plenty of sleep, and taking your juice, you will grow. If you overtrain(Get sick) you are a pussy and have shitty genetics and you shouldn't be on this forum...hahah

this is some great advice ,you def know what youre talkin about

-rodge

Thread Information