omarsid is offline New Member

Question Need Help With First Cycle

I'm planning my first cycle and was thinking about going with test enanthate (200 mg/wk) and equipoise (200 mg/wk) for 10 weeks and immediately after, cutting up with 3 pills of anavar daily for about 3 weeks. I want to gain a solid 10-15 lbs of muscle but also drop body fat in the process. I'm on a strict 2800 cal a day cutting diet right now and plan on keeping it up during the cycle. I'm 6'3", 235lbs, not sure about bf% but it's a hell of a lot higher than I want it to be. I was wondering if this is a decent first cycle to go with and whether I should change it or the dosages, what I could expect as far as strength/muscle mass increase and bf% decrease, and whether or not I need any anti-estrogens. Thanks guys...I appreciate your input.

sauceman19 is offline Junior Member
    higher doses for both 500mg test 400mg eq per week

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I thnk a decent first cycle would be to run just the test @ 400mg/week for 10 weeks. Run some l-dex to keep the water retention down.

If you are persisten on stacking then I would run them both a 400mg/week and run the var @35mg/day for 6 weeks. Run the var 3 weeks past your last shot of test/eq and then start PCT 2 days later.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

No Test

Don't run test for your first cycle. You are in NO rush. Furthermore, from MY experience and from my clients, NON-Aromatizing steroid cycles are MUCH easier to recover from. YES, you will be temporarily "TEST-FREE", as any androgen will shut down test production. HOWEVER, replacing your lack of test with SUPRAPHYSIOLOGICAL amounts of testosterone is downright ridiculous, and although you will have boners ON CYCLE, you sure won't have em for a while after you COME OFF your test. SO, 1st cycle, run anavar at 30 mgs for 8 weeks. I'll bet you put on 15 lbs of ROCK HARD (not watery) MASS, and you will even continue to gain throughout PCT.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    Don't run test for your first cycle. You are in NO rush. Furthermore, from MY experience and from my clients, NON-Aromatizing steroid cycles are MUCH easier to recover from. YES, you will be temporarily "TEST-FREE", as any androgen will shut down test production. HOWEVER, replacing your lack of test with SUPRAPHYSIOLOGICAL amounts of testosterone is downright ridiculous, and although you will have boners ON CYCLE, you sure won't have em for a while after you COME OFF your test. SO, 1st cycle, run anavar at 30 mgs for 8 weeks. I'll bet you put on 15 lbs of ROCK HARD (not watery) MASS, and you will even continue to gain throughout PCT.

no test=no cycle
    and 30mg anaver is'nt gonna do much,thats a chicks cycle.
    don't get me wrong i love anavar but its still gonna supres some endo test and what do you give it back, 30mg of a mild aas.
    just stick with the test-e and EQ, run the test at 400-500mg for 15 weeks and the EQ at 300-400 mg for 13 weeks.
    remember 10 weeks of EQ is way too short,so there for 13 weeks.
    proper pct 3 weeks after last test shot.

-rodge

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    nomatter what he will still be shut down. Anavar is still going to shut him down he will recover the same if he follows proper PCT, training, rest, etc..

why not telll him to run test prop which has a very low aromatizing effect to it? where he will not have to worry about water retention?

with proper training/nutrition he could run a basic test cycle and recover from it fully if he followed a proper protocol to get his natural test production back in order. No matter what he still ogin to be shut down and going to have to recover from what he takes

anavar only is a poor cycle IMO.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

Abstrack

First of all, RODGE, EQ must be run for at least 12 weeks, and under no conditions would I suggest a 13 week cycle as a first. Stacked with test, he'll have a a very difficult time recovering from such a DEEP supression and will most likely (due to either inexperience or genetics) lose most of his gains.

Abstrack...Agreed that Prop would be a good second choice. Less chance of estrogen/DHT build up. He would have to shoot ED. However, in my vast experience with var I have come to KNOW that it is the single most UNDERESTIMATED anabolic . With doses up to 30mgs, test supression will be MINIMAL--there should be no NOTICABLE decrease in libido or erection strength. This is one of the reasons why anavar gains are nearly permanant--recovery is virtually non-existent. Clomid should be used in doses over 40mgs, so that a rebound in test levels can quickly occur. Its really a no-brainer. Stay away from test for now--unless you plan on sticking yourself EVERY DAY with prop--a painful ester, which will definintely DETER a 1st timer..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    hell just run eq @ 400mg/wk for 12wks and TestE @500mg/wk for 13wks DONE

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i know lotsa people that do 15wk first cycles and have great sucess since most TEST E comes in 10ml Vials 250mg/ml dosage and they use 3 vials over 15wks which is most const effective and all keep almost all their gains and have recovered well... its all about PCT.

awesome guys...that's for all the great advice

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Stay away from test for now--unless you plan on sticking yourself EVERY DAY with prop--a painful ester, which will definintely DETER a 1st timer..
    if you are detered by a little pain 1st timer or not juice isnt for you anyway. No pain no gain...

What type of PCT would ya'll recommend for a 13 wk cycle of 500 mg test-e/wk and 400mg EQ/wk?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by omarsid
    What type of PCT would ya'll recommend for a 13 wk cycle of 500 mg test-e/wk and 400mg EQ/wk?
    do a search on pct tons of information out here,its always best to educate youre self and then ask questions if anything is'nt clear.

-rodge

Thread Information