steel10 is offline Junior Member

Made a mistake, but what to do now? Still run the d-bol?

I had my second cycle all planned out and ready to go. It was to be the following:
    week 1-4: dbol (ref-b tabs): 25 mg/day
    week 1-10: cyp: 400 mg/week
    week 1-9: deca 300 mg/week

Long story short, I got all my supplies, except the dbol. I was told they were sent separetely and would arrive a couple days later. So, I did my first injection on Wednesday, April 3-- I am splitting the above dosages into two shots per week, half Wed. and half Sunday-- thinking the dbol would be there by Friday and I would just start them up as soon as I got them (no big deal if a few days after my first injection).

Anyway, there was a problem with the shipment and the bottom line is that they just went out today and I will get them either tomorrow or Monday. This Sunday will be my 4th shot (i.e. the end of my 2nd week worth of dosages). So question is: Do I just start the dbol as soon as I get them (prob. Monday) and run them 4 weeks from that point, which would put me on dbol from week 2-6 of cycle (approxiametely), or just cut my losses and save them for another cycle?

I am strongly leaning torwards just starting them when I get them because I can't really think of any reason not to-- as dbol is a great way to kickstart a cycle and prob most effective to use at very beginning, but would still help kickstart me and still be in effect when other gear has kicked in). But the reason I write is because I am still a novice-- as evidenced by this blunder-- and just cause I can't think of a reason not to still run them, doesn't mean there isn't one. Anyway, thanks for the feedback. I don't know what I would do without this site-- as I can't exactly seek this type of advise from my family or friends...

And, I know, NEVER start a cycle until you have all of your gear.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Start em monday if you get them. It's not that big of a deal.
    You might wanna up the dosage to 35mgs e/d though...
    And the Cyp to 500mgs a week
    Deca to week 10
    Clomid 3 weeks out.
    GoodLuck,

M

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Made a mistake, but what to do now? Still run the d-bol?

Originally posted by steel10
    I had my second cycle all planned out and ready to go. It was to be the following:
    week 1-4: dbol (ref-b tabs): 25 mg/day
    week 1-10: cyp: 400 mg/week
    week 1-9: deca 300 mg/week

Long story short, I got all my supplies, except the dbol. I was told they were sent separetely and would arrive a couple days later. So, I did my first injection on Wednesday, April 3-- I am splitting the above dosages into two shots per week, half Wed. and half Sunday-- thinking the dbol would be there by Friday and I would just start them up as soon as I got them (no big deal if a few days after my first injection).

Anyway, there was a problem with the shipment and the bottom line is that they just went out today and I will get them either tomorrow or Monday. This Sunday will be my 4th shot (i.e. the end of my 2nd week worth of dosages). So question is: Do I just start the dbol as soon as I get them (prob. Monday) and run them 4 weeks from that point, which would put me on dbol from week 2-6 of cycle (approxiametely), or just cut my losses and save them for another cycle?

I am strongly leaning torwards just starting them when I get them because I can't really think of any reason not to-- as dbol is a great way to kickstart a cycle and prob most effective to use at very beginning, but would still help kickstart me and still be in effect when other gear has kicked in). But the reason I write is because I am still a novice-- as evidenced by this blunder-- and just cause I can't think of a reason not to still run them, doesn't mean there isn't one. Anyway, thanks for the feedback. I don't know what I would do without this site-- as I can't exactly seek this type of advise from my family or friends...

And, I know, NEVER start a cycle until you have all of your gear.
    although it feels good to make your cycle seem 100% perfect on paper the truth is you have nothing holding you back. Cypionate is the shortest acting of the testosterones and starting the dbols a few days after anticipated is no big deal at all. the truth is your biggest obstacle in all this mess is the psychological feeling of unpreparedness so don't let it get to you and get the most out of your time in the gym. it looks like a nice cycle i'm sure it will do you well.

Thanks for the quick responses. I am staying in on a Friday night to finish up the first draft of my honor's thesis-- so this board and getting the little email received cards on the bottom of my computer are the best things I got going for me right now!! Anyway, that is what I figured... I mean I wish I had started the dbols from day 1, but I am sure this mishap will just alter the course of my cycle a bit, but no ruin it by any stretch.
    MBaraso-- the reason I am running the deca for only 9 weeks is cause it is a bit longer lasting than the cyp and will help me time out the clomid better. The cyp I am keeping at 400 mg cause of the amount I have, but I could run the d-bol at 35 mg a day. I have never done dbol before (as a matter a fact, I have only done one previous cylce, which was 10 amps of sust 250), so I thought I would keep things a bit mild. However, it is ref-b I am running and I have heard they are a bit less potent than other dbol sources, so might consider upping the dosage.

Anyway, once again, thanks.

quasar is offline Associate Member
    start the d-bol whenever you get them, starting them later only means that you would actually be stacking them when your other stuff starts to kick in. its no biggie. have fun and good luck

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Even if you never did d-bol before 35mgs for the first time isn't too much. Up the ref to 35mgs if you have enough...
    Goodluck,

M

Re: Re: Made a mistake, but what to do now? Still run the d-bol?

Originally posted by jbrand

Cypionate is the shortest acting of the testosterones
    What do you mean by this? There are plenty of test. with shorter half-lives than cyp (i.e. prop., susp., etc). I just am not sure if I am misunderstanding what you are saying...

Anyway, maybe I will up the ref-b a bit. I have never used them before and also not sure into how many pieces I will be able to cut them. They are 25mg/tab, so I am hoping I could get them into 4 pieces, but not sure cause I have never tried.

steel10

Thread Information