Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    4spain is offline Associate Member
    My fiancee is cool with it. All she cares about is that I don't go crazy & spend to much money. Also that I don't get busted doing anything. She sure loved it when I started the Test, my sex drive went through the roof!!!!!!!

tempbrit is offline Member
    DENY DENY DENY DENY.

What is to be gained from disclosing this information? In my view a lot less than what could be lost.

I think our loved ones should not know what we do. If you have a good loving woman she will only worry about you. I say dont let then know that is my personal experience.

safobuddy is offline New Member
    My wife knows that I've done them before, but she doesn't know when I do it now, cause she bitches about what I'm doing to my body. Blah Balh Blah.......

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    when i started to juice i put her on var. so we are now bolth juice heads

Boudreaux is offline Junior Member
    I don't tell anyone I use, not even her

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I dont date girls stupid enough to think i look like this naturaly.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    you girlfriend should not know. your wife perhaps should.

just dont do anything that may get her to go psycho-woman-gene crazy on you (yes, thats a scientific name for a gene)

a recent michigan bust happened because of a cheating husband. wife ratted him out and then filed for divorce.

THEY ARE ALL SISTERS!

Tanker is offline Junior Member
    my wife not only knows she also prepares the shot and gives it to me. she did not like it at first but with a few true facts about roids (not the bulshit you hear on tv) she was ok with it.i would not do it with out her blessing

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    i just tell her its "this new suppliment from FIZOGEN" lol

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    GF is getting used to the fact now, at first she was horrified with it

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    i wouldnt tell my girl about it, and i havnt. And HOPEFULLY, shell notice how large im getting, and when she asks ill tell her its all protein. most girls know very little about weighlifting and even less about aas. Dont see why she wont believe its just a new high protein bulking diet, and new intense training regiment. sh1t, you could prolly even say its creatine and theyll buy it.

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    if u can tell them all the power to u but if u got one of those chicks u know wont accpet it just say u work for all of it haha

goodz is offline New Member
    I been married 20 years and there ain't no way Im teeling the old ball and chain anything she could use in her arsenal, we argue I go to the gym, lots of arguing lots of weight lifting

Quote Originally Posted by goodz
    I been married 20 years and there ain't no way Im teeling the old ball and chain anything she could use in her arsenal, we argue I go to the gym, lots of arguing lots of weight lifting

LOL,..

very true, why give them anything else to use against you. plus, we all know how girls like to gab about everything in their personal lifes, once your girl knows you juice, by next week all of her girlfriends will know it, and then they are liable to tell people, and so on and so forth. Chicks are always looking for somethin to gossip about, they will use material like that just to start a conversation, even the mature broads, still catty. Especailly if its your girlfriend, chances are gentleman, youll be breaking up eventually, hate to break this to those romantics out there, but there will come a time when you and your girly part ways (unless married or engaged), and if its not a clean break, which its usually not, she is likely to tell anyone and everyone all the bad things about you, and why it was YOUR fault that the relationship ended. Now, being a juice monkey will certainly win her every debate she has in regards to whose fault the breakup was.
    so, unless its a very serious relationship that has a realistic chance at leading to marriage, what good could posibly come out of telling your girlfriend something like that?

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I just told the GF yesterday... she was not very surprised... I guess veins popping from all point of my body were a dead giveaway... at least she was cool with it.

bro I want the VIENS!!!

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like your always fighting because
    U NEED to get to the gym..lol her arsenal

geesler is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boistheman
    my girlfriends pretty dumb so she really doesnt know or understand what the hell I'm doing. So its all good
    LOL!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    told my wife from the start,she jabs me when im feelin lazy,she knows after i have a jab i get randy as hell she luvs it,or she did im pretty fu*ked at the mo shes 7 months pregnant!!!!

fanatic is offline Member
    I have told my girl from the beginning that I was interested. She has sat beside me while reading stuff on steroid .com. When I told her that I wanted to do it, she was aprehensive about the sides, but didn't argue with me. I'll be starting my first cycle in a week or two and she is totally with me on it. She even got excited when I bought some of my gear yesterday. She's a keeper!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My girl said it would be the last straw in our relationship if I went on.........now Im single , hornier than ever, jacked and loving itTTTT Throw her in the gutta, go find another!!!!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    told my wife from the start,she jabs me when im feelin lazy,she knows after i have a jab i get randy as hell she luvs it,or she did im pretty fu*ked at the mo shes 7 months pregnant!!!!
    lmao

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    My wife knows,doesnt care.she just wants to know what it is she swallows every nite

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i dont understand why you would tell em... thats like giving an iraqi a bomb...

BIGKEN is offline New Member
    my gf knows and obeys everything i say..so i have her do my inj..lol

chris2wire is offline Member
    i tell NO ONE, period.

not my girl (oh wait i dont have one) not my sister, not my best friend, NOT NO ONE.

why? mainly because they dont understand and think roids are a sin. but also cuz if they know then when you gain theyll think 'its all fake anyways'.

EF THAT.

its all natural BISHES

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    My wife gives me my shots. Most of the time she's cool...sometimes she gets on this kick: "thats all you care about is steroids ". Then she cools off and gives me more shots. I gave her some winny shots before I knew winstrol made women bloated...OOPS!!! She blew up in a bad way and was pissed after we researched on here the effects of winny on women. She is just starting her 2nd cycle of anavar now. The first cycle she got amazingly tone and firm and she's 34 yrs old. For those of you who have hater chicks, get them some orals like anavar and when they see awesome results they'll quit bumping their dicksuckers.

Peace

DanielP is offline New Member
    My Girlfriend knows.. She won't give me shots, and i won't ask her to..

But she's quite ok with me using.. She's even going on herself next week.

nickm748 is offline Associate Member
    My gf would be pissed

PrimoPup is offline Associate Member
    LOL me 2 and 12 years my younger, she freaked out when i told her uhmmm years ago i did, then we had a hard time getting her pregnant, of course it was the riods fault, but sperm test and count all came back good. I figured after she seen me almost die she said to herself maybe he will calm down if he has a child, them sneaky bitches watch out for them. "A WOMAN DOES NOT EVER DO ANYTHING" that has not already been carefully calculated out in them devious minds. Although i must admit, we just had our first child 6 months ago and it is the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. He is going to be a little maniac as well i can see it in him already. But no she is not going to know when i do a cycle again, no way, i have worked to hard for all my stuff.. LMFAO...!

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Im married to a nurse. Go figure.

gotagetbig is offline Associate Member
    my wife knows and she blames all the problems on my drug use. LOL!!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    my ex girlfriend know's about me using she used to jab me

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If ya gotta hide shit from your lady, then the relationship could probally improve...Just my 2 cents...

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    I have told my last two gfs. At first they both thought people would get some crazy high, immediatly after every injection, like heroin or something, lol. they calmed down once i told them it's just like regular doc perscribed medicine, only with out the script. i guese if a girl is in to you , and your not a nut bag or anything , when you tell them you've been using the whole time they can live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Thats why you marry a nurse.
    I'm dating a nurse, but she won't do my injections. She doesn't approve....but she accepts it. I keep educating her about the subject and she seems to be more comfortable.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Let me just interject hear...
    You steriod freak having a roid rage ...Ever since I found out you where using juice I could really tell the difference..Like when you asked me to get you a protein shake you had that steroid voice..I just knew, I knew you were on steriods ...When you found out I was cheating on you, you roid raged out and fought that guy who would have beat you if you wern't a meathead, roid user....You have to quit your going crazy..
    Just a little bit of sh!t I got for being honest...and the reason I have a new girlfriend..

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD
    If not what does she say about your "growth spurt", sex drive and attitude problem. If I had to do it over I would've never had told my wife. Kind of a blackmail type of deal if I think about leaving. Oh well I deal with it life’s a bitch.
    I regretted telling mine... well she let me do my first cycle... mostly because I got diagnosed with low testosterone .. but instead of filling prescription and following doctor's advice... I got a source and start doing my own thing.. well first cycle she thought was doctor supervised and when she found out otherwise... the shit hit the fan. When I have become sneaky and do my own thing anyway... well we had arguements, but then in time she couldnt argue with the way I look... she likes how I look now and have to admit I look pretty damn healthy with exploding shoulders and arms, so now she told me she knows very good and well I am still roiding up but we now have a truce and a dont ask/dont tell/dont let her see the gear or needles concept going.

It suprised me because my neighbor and ex-marine was openly saying I look like I am all on roids at a neighborhood party and he asked my wife what it is that I am shooting up. I was so proud of her, she defended my honor and told him she knows without a doubt, I am on nothing, I work hard for my gains at the gym and all that acne on my back is the dog's flea biting me. After the neighborhood party I thanked her for getting the guy off my back and she then told me I need to do something because the roids I am doing is making my back break out really bad.

hehehe well dear, if you let me keep Dawn in the shower I might not get so much acne, hehehe.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    While Im on I am more agressive but I also baby her more.(back rubs etc) Its when pct hits that Im not so nice. She knows that Im going to do what I want so she just accepts. You boys that said your dating or married to a nurse, they will come around.

got fina? is offline Member
    Yeah my girlfriend knows and fully understands my choice of using.

I think its very important to let them know what your into early on and find a girl that fully respects what your into.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information