jbrand is offline Member

test patches/comfort

i am in a weird situation where I recently got access to an unlimited amount of testosterone patches @ 50mg/patch. Has anyone used these things, and if so is there a preferred place to where these things? I am wearing four a day on my legs and glutes and the itching is such a pain in the ass where I am just considering ditching an ample amount of test.

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool A real (b)itch, I hear...

First, I assume that you have trans-dermal patches as opposed to trans-scrotal patches. (The frst type goes anywhere on the skin, the latter specifically on the balls. Seriously.) While this is stating the obvious, I say this because one never knows (even though you are one of the few people who actually knows how to spell weird instead of the incorrect wierd).

Anyway, with transdermal patches, the most common complaint is skin irritation. This is why the manufacturer of Androderm, the most common transdermal testosterone patch, recommends:

"Mild skin irritation may be ameliorated by treatment of the affected skin with over-the-counter topical hydrocortisone cream applied after system removal.

"Applying a small amount of 0.1% triamcinolone acetonide cream (Rx)
    [meaning that it requires a prescription] to the skin under the central drug reservoir of the Androderm system has been shown to reduce the incidence and severity of skin irritation. The administration of 0.1% triamcinolone acetonide cream (Rx) does not significantly alter transdermal absorption of testosterone from the system. Ointment formulations should not be used for pretreatment as they may significantly reduce testosterone absorption."

You can find the complete prescribing information, as well is information for consumers, at http://www.androderm.com.

P.S. I'd be curious as to what results you have, if any, from the patches. Generally, alternative delivery systems (patches or gel) are much weaker than injectable testosterone . You mentioned 50 mg. patches, which sounds much stronger than the Androderm formulation, but this might just be based on a different method of calculating the strength. DO your patches have a brand name>?
    Last edited by TNT; 04-13-2002 at 04:57 AM.

cobradukes is offline New Member
    I'm curious as well about the patches, i was thinkng of adding those into my Winny/Primo/Anavar cycle.In the Anabolic Insider they advertise two different kinds of patches. Testdren-ADP by Harcourt and Johnston and Test 250 by Funk Labs. Anyone heard of or takes these?

hammerhead is offline Member
    You're talking about Androderm right? That's really really the wrong way to go about getting juiced. Even at 5 patches you're barely getting enough.

It will work - testosterone is testosterone. You'd really need about 5-10 patches constantly to get there though and that's really really a pain in the asshole.

Unless you're broke i'd lose the patches and buy some real gear.

jbrand is offline Member

Re: A real (b)itch, I hear...

Originally posted by TNT
    First, I assume that you have trans-dermal patches as opposed to trans-scrotal patches. (The frst type goes anywhere on the skin, the latter specifically on the balls. Seriously.) While this is stating the obvious, I say this because one never knows (even though you are one of the few people who actually knows how to spell weird instead of the incorrect wierd).

Anyway, with transdermal patches, the most common complaint is skin irritation. This is why the manufacturer of Androderm, the most common transdermal testosterone patch, recommends:

"Mild skin irritation may be ameliorated by treatment of the affected skin with over-the-counter topical hydrocortisone cream applied after system removal.

"Applying a small amount of 0.1% triamcinolone acetonide cream (Rx)
    [meaning that it requires a prescription] to the skin under the central drug reservoir of the Androderm system has been shown to reduce the incidence and severity of skin irritation. The administration of 0.1% triamcinolone acetonide cream (Rx) does not significantly alter transdermal absorption of testosterone from the system. Ointment formulations should not be used for pretreatment as they may significantly reduce testosterone absorption."

You can find the complete prescribing information, as well is information for consumers, at http://www.androderm.com.

P.S. I'd be curious as to what results you have, if any, from the patches. Generally, alternative delivery systems (patches or gel) are much weaker than injectable testosterone . You mentioned 50 mg. patches, which sounds much stronger than the Androderm formulation, but this might just be based on a different method of calculating the strength. DO your patches have a brand name>?
    the product is androderm, i realized i made the error on my above post with 50mg, in which i was meaning to say 5mg. I'll keep you posted if I can stand the incomfort for the length of time.

jbrand is offline Member
    Originally posted by hammerhead
    You're talking about Androderm right? That's really really the wrong way to go about getting juiced. Even at 5 patches you're barely getting enough.

It will work - testosterone is testosterone. You'd really need about 5-10 patches constantly to get there though and that's really really a pain in the asshole.

Unless you're broke i'd lose the patches and buy some real gear.
    it's not really a matter of being broke or not. i just added it to cycle simply because i had unlimited access and didn't have to pay a cent. I just figured it can only be beneficial given the circumstances.

swoll is offline Junior Member
    yes i too wanted to know how these work

obviously nobody knows to much about these test patches, i think the ones i mentioned above are fairly new though. I'll be searching for info though. If anyone knows anything dont hesitate to holla!!

swoll is offline Junior Member
    come on... someone tell me a reason why not to buy these before i spend $90

how can there be no comments on something new that came out for bodybuilding that claims to be more potent then illegal test.

Thread Information