Thread: whats the deal?

cmillett is offline Member

whats the deal?

Whats the deal about sustanon ,from what I've read about the stuff on the profile and the effectiveness chart it supposed to be mig for mlg better than test ent. and also according too the chart the ability to keep your gains are better too!So like I said whats the deal with sustanon most of the guys on this forum choose test-e over sust. ?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by cmillett
    Whats the deal about sustanon,from what I've read about the stuff on the profile and the effectiveness chart it supposed to be mig for mlg better than test ent. and also according too the chart the ability to keep your gains are better too!So like I said whats the deal with sustanon most of the guys on this forum choose test-e over sust. ?
    Personal preference. But if your going to do sus, you better be ready to shoot it more often then cyp or test e.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    That chart was someones opinion.

o man do i love the sustanon ......two each is there own.....imo i love sust....

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    test is test, it's all about injection preferences and water retention rates. Flame away if you think differently, only real argument you can supply is the difference of quality from lab to lab.

Thread Information