Thread: anavar price

james7 is offline New Member

anavar price

Im trying to buy anavar off this one sight. It says the packet is 120 tabs at 10mg/tablet. What confuses me though, is when they talk about dosage recommendations, they say 1-4 tablets corresponds to 50-200mg. This doesnt make any sense, if each tablet has 10 mg wouldnt you have to take 5 tabs to get 50 mg? Here is the link, someone tell me if I am missing something here. Thanks.

Cut the crap! 1st warning. No sources on this baords or posting of sources. Read the rules please

~Abstrack

Scrub is offline Member
    You're not supposed to post a site in the open forums. So get rid of the site name. Plus, you shouldn't buy of these sites anyway. At least until you check with a mod first.
    Last edited by Scrub; 05-13-2005 at 11:08 AM.

james7 is offline New Member

anyone?

come on now

come on nothing!

ALLGONOQUIT! is offline Junior Member
    They show anavar but the description is of anadrol . Check steroid profiles off of the home page and make a post about dosages for good info but the mods get ill when you post a site link.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by james7
    Im trying to buy anavar off this one sight. It says the packet is 120 tabs at 10mg/tablet. What confuses me though, is when they talk about dosage recommendations, they say 1-4 tablets corresponds to 50-200mg. This doesnt make any sense, if each tablet has 10 mg wouldnt you have to take 5 tabs to get 50 mg? Here is the link, someone tell me if I am missing something here. Thanks.
    Please edit your thread and remove the link
    You will more than likely get scammed from websites like this.

Thread Information