msu16366 is offline Member

Sustanon 250, EQ, dbol, winstrol cycle (suggestions)

Well I am geting ready to start my cycle on monday. I have 33 amps of Sustanon 250 and 3 botttles of British Dragon EQ, plus 100 D bol 10 mg, and 50 BD winstrol 50 mg pills, plus novadex, milk thistle, clomid, and tribulus.

My plan is this,
    week 1-13 (sustanon 250) 500 week (2x a week, or EOD)
    week 1-12 ( EQ) 200mg twice week
    week 1-4 (d bol) "30-40 mg everyday"
    week 10-16 (winstrol) "50mg everday"

1) SHould I front load the extra 9 amps of sustanon I have or should I save them in case 500 per week is not enough, or could I extend the cycle and still not have to worry about taking HCG . What should I do?
    2) The EQ I will have about a extra 3 weeks, Should I front load this also. Actually I had 2 cc's left from a previous bottle I did today to frontload a little bit before I got more advice from the experts.
    3) ALso I know they say to take sustanon eod, just to preload syringe in smaller amounts. I could do this for a while but I know I would get sick of all the jabs, would twice a week still be suffiecient or suck it up and do it right.
    4) my last cycle was Cypanate 500, EQ 400 week and had good results for 13 weeks, with clomid and novadex.

Any suggestion appreciated, If you think I should increase the EQ and Sustanon and forget about frontloading just let me know what I can do without buying more gear.

THanks for the help,
    My stats are 5'11, 193lbs, 12% bodyfat,
    I weigh the same now as I did at my peak from last cycle one year ago.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Keep them in case of breakage.

so frontloading sustanon is not a good idea, just frontload the eq.
    also i was just reading not to use tribulus until end of cycle, I always thought to take it during as well to help with shrinkage.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    looks like a good clean cycle. i would only frontload the eq not the test. also i would run the test to week 14 because your have the winny to week 16.

well I was going to stop the test after 13 weeks so during the 3 weeks until I could take clomid, I would still have winstrol in me.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    looks like a good clean cycle. i would only frontload the eq not the test. also i would run the test to week 14 because your have the winny to week 16.
    Agreed, sustanon is 18 days, eq is 21 and winny is 1 day. Work it backwards and you have your schedule. With the exception of me using deca instead of eq, this was to be my exact cycle but I got activated and am not able to complete it so I cut it off. Anyway, I ran the sustanon eod at 3/4 cc which nets about 650mg pw. I ran the deca (a 300mg/ml concentration) 1 cc e4d also, just to cut the prop a bit and not have to inject "between" eod shots. That netted 525mg pw of deca(actually SYD's nandrolone cypionate , another reason to inject frequently).

Ok I blathering now, kinda resentfull that I had to stop that cycle...anyway my point is, do the eod shots, I did omna 2x pw once and there IS a difference, I felt good 2 days after the shots but sheiitty after that till the next shot.

Blog Entries
    i would get that last week of test in with the winny. it will help harden your gains. other then that i everthing looks good to go

Blog Entries
    keep in m ind when you start pct you dont wont to have 0 test in your system. you alwas want just a bit to help you body buile natty test back up. the clomid works well to get test back up but you it does not work over night.

Thanks for the help guys,
    THats will work out good doing .75 eod of sustanon . can I preload the syrniges for the whole week or try to keep it at a minimal. Also I think I may want to throw some HCG in this cycle, can I just do this at the end of cycle or do it in the middle as well.
    Also Insted of 14 weeks, could I work out the winstrl different,
    would It look like this
    week 1-4 30-40mg d bol
    week 1-12 EQ 400 , Including week 12
    week 1-13, including week 13, .75 eod (would need only 2 more amps) 35amps
    18 days after last test shot start clomid, 300/100/50
    Start the winstrol (working backwards) 51 days before clomid
    Novadex 10 mg throughout cycle, Up to 20 mg after last test shot.
    WHere would I add the HCG and can I mix this with the sustanon shots.?
    And does this look alright now, If I add another week of test wont that change my clomid start date. Sorry if a dumb question, just want a perfect safe cycle.
    Any other supplements or vitamins I need let me know as well.

Thread Information