sprt8400 is offline New Member

New to this stuff

Guys I have been working out for about 4 years now and am in pretty good shape. Problem is I used to be overweight a year ago 5'9", 30% body fat, 212lbs. Went on diet, cardio and am now 17% body fat and 178lbs. The problem is I want to get down to about 10% body fat and cant seem to do it. What can I take to help me reach my goal??? I heard Winny would do this but is there any thing cheaper that would do the same without the water gain? Please advise...

irepdaronx is offline Junior Member
    winny shouldnt have any water gain but go 2 the link at the top of this page for anabolic reseach. check out clen u can get it there cheap from a trusted source and the stuff works

dude whats up with the color...... i think your definitly on the right track to drop that much weight/bf in a year thats good....diet and consistancy is the key... what is your cycle history? stats?

sprt8400 is offline New Member

Don't have a history

I don't have a cycle history... Never did anything but want to try.. Thanks

Gills is offline Associate Member
    You could give DNP a shot, it will cause water retention, but that will be gone about 3-4 days after your last dose. No need to resort to juice if you just want to drop some weight.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    You could also try the Clen T3 stack. It's one of the best fat-burning stacks out there. Only problem, when T3 (Cytomel ) is run without any AAS, it can burn muscle tissue while on. I wouldn't go on this stack for more than 6-8 weeks though. Clen loses its fat-burning effects after about week 6 and T3 raises your metabolism so high that it's not necessarily great for your heart.

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    go the the gym and run ur ass off and take products like lipo 6 u dont need as to lose weight unless its at the end of a cycle and u wanna cut a little

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gills
    You could give DNP a shot, it will cause water retention, but that will be gone about 3-4 days after your last dose. No need to resort to juice if you just want to drop some weight.
    are you serious? u want him to do DNP and he hasn't even done clen ?! i don't think that's something a newbie or even a vet should mess around with. just my personal opinion, but definitely not something for a newbie.

Thread Information