MrCasanova is offline New Member

help losing weight

I am 6' 230lbs. I need to lose 20-30 pounds in 3 months. What would you reccomend? I was thinking of purchasing clen from arr, but how much of a dosage do i need and is there anything else that i should take along with it? please help me. thanks

southsidejuncki is offline New Member
    I am researching Meridia for a appetite suppressiant.This will help with cutting caliories.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You could lose that much with a proper diet and cardio routine. What is your diet like currently? What are your workouts like? Why do you have the time frame for losing the weight?

MrCasanova is offline New Member
    just started back on a basic low fat diet, and right now 1hr cardio 5day per week with no lifting yet. Any advice on diet and workout would be greatly appricated too. i am going on vacation and need to look good. thanks again

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Obviously drugs like clen , T3 and an ECA stack can help but I think you should spend time in out diet and workout section. Your best bet would be to hire swolecat to set you up with a diet and workout.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    check out the diet section and read the cutting sticky in there. Training in addition to cardio can help speed up the fat burning process. Drugs may help a little, but if youre diet isnt great, theyre pretty worthless. BTW, you need fat in order to lose fat, just make sure you eat the right kinds of fat

Thread Information