Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    fanatic is offline Member

Question Gear from Mexico

I am going to San Diego (a.k.a. "a whale's vagina". lol I loved Anchor Man) soon. I was wondering what, if anything, would be safe to buy in Tiajuana and bring back. I heard that dogs can smell test now but I dont know if that is true or not. If I dont buy gear, what about PCT stuff like clomid and nolvadex or Idex? Do you think I'd save money and get a legit product if I bought them in TJ?
    Last edited by fanatic; 05-13-2005 at 11:42 AM.

Scrub is offline Member
    Coming across the border is no problem. I walked across during a busy time. They didn't have dogs or metal detectors. I went with a couple people, we all had bags and they didn't ask us any questions. We looked like a bunch of tourist coming back from vacation. Just don't look suspicious and you'll be fine. As for anti-e's just click on the highlighted words in your post. You can buy them from ARR. Don't worry, they are legit.

Do you recommend any pharmacy in particular? lol So the anti-es from ARR are legit? I was just thinking that they would be cheaper in Mexico. Also, was the quality of the gear you got donw there good and did you see any dogs in the airport?

southsidejuncki is offline New Member
    Keep it to PM

southsidejuncki is offline New Member
    Last time down ther Clomid was $18 for 50.Cytomel was $7

...and the clomid and cytomel were legit? You think they would have nolvadex ? Also, let me make sure I have this right.

Keep it to PM

Scrub is offline Member
    If you get human grade stuff down there without a source you will pay a crap load for it. A lot of people get vet grade stuff down there. But make sure you know what to ask for and how much it should roughly cost for what you want.

So I should ask for its scientific name?

Scrub is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    So I should ask for its scientific name?
    You should know both the substance name and the common name. Some of the people in these pharmacies have no clue what anything is.

...but as far as nolva, clomid and stuff like that I wouldnt really have to worry about "human grade" considering it is made for humans anyway, right?

Scrub is offline Member
    I just went through ARR. It was easy and took about a week to get the stuff.

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    any 1 ever got clomid or any of that stuff down n juarez?

chris2wire is offline Member
    eh? dogs can smell test?

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    the dogs cant smell liquid thru the bottles/vials

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    ill be heading down the border for sum mexican deca

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    Where did you hear that the dogs can now smell test? Did you read it somewhere or did someone tell you? It doesnt sound possible but now i am paranoid, if you read it could you post a link to it.

yerg is offline Associate Member
    There isnt one drug sniffing dog anywhere in the U.S. that has been trained to detect steroids ... I doubt there are any trained in mexico.

good. I figured they were just messing with me. How does test and other AAS' get intercepted when mailed then? Ive been thinking about doing it this way.

international or domestic?

It would be a domestic package. I would sneak it in to the US and mail it probably from San Diego. You think it would work?

Absolutely. The mailing anyway. I cant really tell you much about crossing the border.

I mean, there is always some risk. But the chances are very slim in my opinion. Never had a problem with mail.

Is the stuff really that much cheaper down there though?

bump

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    hell yea its cheap..but only if you know what prices they should be..cuz you could easily pay too much if you dont know how to grind out a bargain.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    dude my hommies got caught tryin to sneak steroids back across the border from TJ to the US..this was in high school about 5 yrs ago, but they got caught and they stood there for almost 2 days,,called the parents to come get them. when they showed up they had to pay $500 to release each one,,i dont know if this was the payoff price to keep it on the down-low.. but nevertheless its hella risky and just not worth it..at least thats in my oppinion..

as for the pharmacies, hommies right they dont know shit about the drugs you try and ask for..everytime i go there to get pills they bust out this huge ass book.soo its best to know what your needing and exactly what its called before you go.

i go there for prescription meds alot .when i sneak the pills accross its in the Quanity of about 2-3 thousand pills. we wrap them hella ****in tight with serwan wrap and shove them under the dashboard behind all the wiring,,i would never walk shit threw US customs commin back. they check hella peeps ive been thru there like twenty times walking, ive been checked about 9 times out of that 20. No hella serious search or anything like that just looked threw my bags a bit and made me empty all my pockets,,ide say its about a 50-50 chance to sucess.if you walk.

commin back in a car is real easy++you can bring back way more shit..theres like and hour wait in traffic before you get to the customs guy at the border..i always buy alot of mexican shit from the people standin on the street and leave it in the cab soo they see it to make it look more inoccent,, when they ask you questions its like where do you live what state, whoes the president , and the biggest question they always ask is why did you come to mexico, i always say "beer & girls" ,,never one time did i ever get pulled to the side or checked, not even to open the trunk. somtimes i see one dog while we wait there to get back accross, and they dont run the dog by every car they walk the dog threw the the traffic .there are soo many cars there just waiting, soo much exhaust fumes,they are understaffed and just trying to clear the traffic out (RUSHING). its hardly thell find anything with them unless that dog gets inside your car..make it look like your havin a good time and everything will go smooth, im serious. the first time i did it i was soo scared and nervous,then after we got across i was like thats it??,, what a joke..!! serious its easy....hope that gives you some insight on the procees..Have fun in Mex.... .........

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    lol..the first time i did that shit i about almost lost it....not because of me but because i was with my boy and girl and my hommey was ****ed up off of xanax and lost his wallet, and he is flip, so when the cop asked where were you born he said the phillipines, asked him if he was a citizen, he said yea, and the cop asked what is the process called to become a citizen, and my boy ****ing didnt know...omg, i had like 400 dollars worth of illegal shit in the car and everybody was phucked out of there mind. after about 2min of uncomfortable dogging for the guard my boy said..........??????..**** i forgot it..naturalization or some shit like that..anyways..
    THE END.

p.s...i've gone over atleast 10 more times and never had a problem after that...always drive over.!!but go with someone who speaks spanish if possible.

How much did you guys "smuggle" back to the US? Also, do you guys have a specific pharmacy to recommend or are they all pretty much legit?
    Last edited by fanatic; 05-14-2005 at 09:27 AM.

bump

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by I R Baboon
    Where did you hear that the dogs can now smell test? Did you read it somewhere or did someone tell you? It doesnt sound possible but now i am paranoid, if you read it could you post a link to it.
    Hey bro don't bash your head to hard it has to be a rumor....

I've been doing that every other weekend and dogs have cruised by the outside of the car 2 inches away. I think they would have caught on by now...

Last edited by WildCh1ld; 05-14-2005 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyvegas
    dude my hommies got caught tryin to sneak steroids back across the border from TJ to the US..this was in high school about 5 yrs ago, but they got caught and they stood there for almost 2 days,,called the parents to come get them. when they showed up they had to pay $500 to release each one,,i dont know if this was the payoff price to keep it on the down-low.. but nevertheless its hella risky and just not worth it..at least thats in my oppinion..

as for the pharmacies, hommies right they dont know shit about the drugs you try and ask for..everytime i go there to get pills they bust out this huge ass book.soo its best to know what your needing and exactly what its called before you go.

i go there for prescription meds alot .when i sneak the pills accross its in the Quanity of about 2-3 thousand pills. we wrap them hella ****in tight with serwan wrap and shove them under the dashboard behind all the wiring,,i would never walk shit threw US customs commin back. they check hella peeps ive been thru there like twenty times walking, ive been checked about 9 times out of that 20. No hella serious search or anything like that just looked threw my bags a bit and made me empty all my pockets,,ide say its about a 50-50 chance to sucess.if you walk.

commin back in a car is real easy++you can bring back way more shit..theres like and hour wait in traffic before you get to the customs guy at the border..i always buy alot of mexican shit from the people standin on the street and leave it in the cab soo they see it to make it look more inoccent,, when they ask you questions its like where do you live what state, whoes the president , and the biggest question they always ask is why did you come to mexico, i always say "beer & girls" ,,never one time did i ever get pulled to the side or checked, not even to open the trunk. somtimes i see one dog while we wait there to get back accross, and they dont run the dog by every car they walk the dog threw the the traffic .there are soo many cars there just waiting, soo much exhaust fumes,they are understaffed and just trying to clear the traffic out (RUSHING). its hardly thell find anything with them unless that dog gets inside your car..make it look like your havin a good time and everything will go smooth, im serious. the first time i did it i was soo scared and nervous,then after we got across i was like thats it??,, what a joke..!! serious its easy....hope that gives you some insight on the procees..Have fun in Mex.... .........

The last paragraph is exactly how I do it too!

SO what all should I expect to find down there? Will they have most AAS' (test e,p,c fina, winny, and anavar are my main ones)? Also, now im thinking about buying pain killers and bringing them back(someone up top said they bring like 3000 at a time). If its as easy as it sounds then I'm gonna have a few packages to send back home.

Scrub is offline Member
    They have almost anything you'll ever want down there. I don't recommend trying to bring back a couple thousand pain meds though. Chances are you wont get caught but if you do get caught you are f*cked! You'd probably get charged with intent to distribute and a bunch of other stuff. Whatever you bring back make sure you stick to smaller quantities.

cool. do you think as long as I stuck to one or two of a particular thing I'd be ok? ie. 2 bottle sof test, 2 bottles of winny, 2 bottles of whatever...

Scrub is right, don't bring back sh*t you don't really need to, you don't want to get busted for something like that, and to answer your question about bringing 2 bottles..etc...you'll be fine...

I would be worried if I was bringing back enough that looked like I was supplying a football team...

Do what you think is smartest..

hmmm... maybe I could make a few trips down there while in San Diego. That would probably work better if I wanted to bring more in.

bump... experiences? comments? Im leaving soon.

YA DON'T EAT THE DOGS WRAPPED IN BACON! AND THE WATER!

i dont know about steroids , ive never tryed to get them in Mex. I go there for grips of oxycontins, loratabs, percasets,percdones, xanax (my fav), methadones, cyclobenzaprine, and a mass of antibiotics cause lots of peps ask for them and they bring in some good money. i cannnot tell you my connect down there ,but when i started i was just like you clueless on where to ask for them.i will tell you i just stumbled into a couple of those local pharmacies on the revolution street, and asked the right person that knew one of the local doctors i went to visit him and i came home with all the meds and narcotics i could ever dream about. try and do the same youll be fine. as for bringing enough back to get charged with a crime of intent to distribute, its all up too you. i dont see no point in bringing back only one bottle just not worth the effort completly usless to me, too much time involved and no serious rewads(CASH). thats how i get paid soo. if your wanting to get some just for yourself then 1 or 2 bottles is kool and you wont get in serious trouble if you do get caught. but if your lookin to make cash then 1 bottle just wont cut it.

like i said do this and everything will go sweet as can be::

commin back in a car is real easy++you can bring back way more shit..theres like and hour wait in traffic before you get to the customs guy at the border..i always buy alot of mexican shit from the people standin on the street and leave it in the cab soo they see it to make it look more inoccent,, when they ask you questions its like where do you live what state, whoes the president , and the biggest question they always ask is why did you come to mexico, i always say "beer & girls" ,,never one time did i ever get pulled to the side or checked, not even to open the trunk. somtimes i see one dog while we wait there to get back accross, and they dont run the dog by every car they walk the dog threw the the traffic .there are soo many cars there just waiting, soo much exhaust fumes,they are understaffed and just trying to clear the traffic out (RUSHING). its hardly thell find anything with them unless that dog gets inside your car..make it look like your havin a good time and everything will go smooth,

have fun in mex and while your down there stop in one of those clubs off revolution street and get laid. fine ass mexican females there for almost nothin $50 haha lol....

bump..goodnight guys sleepytime..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information