Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    seriouslifter is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    945

    MTV Truelife I am on steroids

    New season I think starting thursday may 19th. I saw all the previews for the new season episodes. Also I want a perfect body, similar to previous season episode with anothony. This guy all he cares about is powerlifting and worlds strongest man. All he wants to be is strong. Well back to steroid episode. The kid in the gym was barbell curling and he said he feels like he is god right now. Thats it, he wasnt even really big wearing a wife beater. Cant wait to see that and how the documentary that on steroids and what they will be saying. How bad it is and bah bah bah bah.

  2. #2
    liljuice is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    48
    I gotta see that

  3. #3
    gooroo's Avatar
    gooroo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    377
    the dude in a wife beater was prolly on creatine and saying "ewww im swole, im the king of the world!" They are gonna put a bad wrap on all of it. Their spin.

  4. #4
    ryan9101's Avatar
    ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Buckeye City
    Posts
    345
    I saw that too, cant wait to see it.

  5. #5
    monstercojones's Avatar
    monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    AnabolicReview.com
    Posts
    3,181
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    New season I think starting thursday may 19th. I saw all the previews for the new season episodes. Also I want a perfect body, similar to previous season episode with anothony. This guy all he cares about is powerlifting and worlds strongest man. All he wants to be is strong. Well back to steroid episode. The kid in the gym was barbell curling and he said he feels like he is god right now. Thats it, he wasnt even really big wearing a wife beater. Cant wait to see that and how the documentary that on steroids and what they will be saying. How bad it is and bah bah bah bah.

    the worlds strongest man competitor is one of my best friends and neighbor. i'll prob be on the show depending on how they edit everything. and actually, kev responded intelligently when they asked him about gear. he told them he hasn't used it as he's only 19 but wouldnt be at all suprised if he started using at some point in his career.

    anyway, just thought i'd post on this thread since i know the guy.

  6. #6
    soo2bhuge's Avatar
    soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    chi-town
    Posts
    1,385
    they were advertising for the show on this board about 8 months ago.

  7. #7
    MILPOLDAN1's Avatar
    MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    575
    can't wait to see it, do you know the date of that particular show.

  8. #8
    seriouslifter is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    945
    Quote Originally Posted by MILPOLDAN1
    can't wait to see it, do you know the date of that particular show.
    No probably down the road def not first episode.

  9. #9
    seriouslifter is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    945
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    the worlds strongest man competitor is one of my best friends and neighbor. i'll prob be on the show depending on how they edit everything. and actually, kev responded intelligently when they asked him about gear. he told them he hasn't used it as he's only 19 but wouldnt be at all suprised if he started using at some point in his career.

    anyway, just thought i'd post on this thread since i know the guy.
    What are your friends stats? I like that bulky semi cut look. He must be 230ish or 240ish.

  10. #10
    alphaman's Avatar
    alphaman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    The Ron Paul War Room
    Posts
    2,727
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    the worlds strongest man competitor is one of my best friends and neighbor. i'll prob be on the show depending on how they edit everything. and actually, kev responded intelligently when they asked him about gear. he told them he hasn't used it as he's only 19 but wouldnt be at all suprised if he started using at some point in his career.

    anyway, just thought i'd post on this thread since i know the guy.

    That's cool! Let us know which one was you!

  11. #11
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    ya they were advertising it on the board a few months back. i wonder if someone on this board did volunteer.

  12. #12
    dirtyvegas's Avatar
    dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Oakland Athletics
    Posts
    1,708
    damn cannot wait for that one. sweet

  13. #13
    monstercojones's Avatar
    monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    AnabolicReview.com
    Posts
    3,181
    Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    What are your friends stats? I like that bulky semi cut look. He must be 230ish or 240ish.
    He's about 6'1" 240 right now, during comps when training intensely he is about 245-250.

    i saw the freakin guy do an 800 lb farmer hold for 34 seconds

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •