Thread: Nolvadex PCT

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member

Nolvadex PCT

Does anyone have any idea of how long after Day X is it ok to stop taking nolvadex (20mg/ed)? (takig into consideration one who is at high risk for aromatizing)

What is Day "X"? Is that the last day you take a shot? An oral? What are we talking about here?

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    What is Day "X"? Is that the last day you take a shot? An oral? What are we talking about here?
    Yeah..i understood that day x is the last day you shoot, correct me if im wrong. Cycle consisted of 250mg/5 days of test E (12 weeks) and dbol 20mg ed for 2 weeks....thanx

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Someone out there must have some idea!?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    You can and should run the Dbol for 4 weeks instead of just 2. You need to wait 2 weeks after your last test E shot to start your PCT and since it is a 12 week cycle you should run it(PCT) for 30 days. So roughly 45 days of nolva for you.

Not planning to use clomid? I've done nolva only PCT and I was not nearly as satisfied when compared to a clomi/nolva PCT.

GL to you

esone is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    You can and should run the Dbol for 4 weeks instead of just 2. You need to wait 2 weeks after your last test E shot to start your PCT and since it is a 12 week cycle you should run it(PCT) for 30 days. So roughly 45 days of nolva for you.

Not planning to use clomid? I've done nolva only PCT and I was not nearly as satisfied when compared to a clomi/nolva PCT.

GL to you
    i agree with the nolva and clomid for pct , better results.

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    You can also throw in some trib in there @ 4-5 grams a day as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505

GL to you
    Oh, im defnitly running clomid...........thanx

Thread Information