Thread: Var

cb5253 is offline Junior Member

Var

Is 4 weeks of var at 40 mg per day enough to end a test / eq cycle? Is this a waste of time or money, or will it be effective? Ive taken test and eq before, but never have taken var. I'm trying to stay cut on this cycle.

IMO it should be ran 8wks minimum at 40mg/ED. If funds will support run it the last 8wks right up to your PCT. Great way to end your cycle and to help solidify some of your gains.

thanks man, is 4 weeks way to short?

Quote Originally Posted by cb5253
    is 4 weeks way to short?
    IMO.....yep.

olederndirt is offline Junior Member
    Just started to feel 40mg a day at week four. By week 8 it was working well.

I DIDNT REALIZE VAR TOOK SO LONG TO TAKE EFFECT. i always thought it came around week two. Its not cheap either. Is it really worth the dough?

olederndirt is offline Junior Member
    IMO 40mg is on the low side. And yes, can be expensive. It just depends on your expectations as to it's worth.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    can it be ran the whole cycle if you can afford it?

Test prop/eq???

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You will get some worth out of 4 weeks of an oral steroid , they do start working fast. Winny and Var are kind of weak. But will serve its purpose especially to help keep you from going catabolic up until pct. So yes 40mg at 4 weeks will work.

TallB4Small is offline Junior Member
    var 60 mg for 8 weeks is what i did, i didnt truly notice anything for about 3 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by TallB4Small
    var 60 mg for 8 weeks is what i did, i didnt truly notice anything for about 3 weeks
    Well I am on a gram of test and didnt start noticing until 3 weeks either, doesn't mean it is not working or active... Plus it sounds like you did it alone, he is doing it at the end of a test/eq cycle. 40mg is a good starting dose. Plus it will keep you anticatabolic while the test and eq clear your system.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Meso, is it better to run it at the end of a cycle then or (if you can afford it) the whole cycle if you are doing test/eq?

It can work at the beginning just like a jumpstart or kick start. Or at the end to keep levels up. There are benifits for both. I would not run most orals more than 4-6 weeks with var going up to 8 weeks. I would not run the whole cycle.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    It can work at the beginning just like a jumpstart or kick start. Or at the end to keep levels up. There are benifits for both. I would not run most orals more than 4-6 weeks with var going up to 8 weeks. I would not run the whole cycle.
    BINGO......

Thanks meso!

thanks for the feedback.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    I noitice var after a week strength wise so if that is all you can afford or acquire than I would do it for 4 weeks but that is just me.

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    I think if you have a LOW bf% TO START WITH YOU WILL NOTICE THE PHYSICAL HARDNESS FASTER THAN OTHERS. i''VE ALSO TAKE VAR AND NOTICED IT WITHIN A WEEK AT 30MG A DAY.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

On Var now

On var now...started out with 25mgs and now im on 30mgs, week 4 begins in 2 days. Although my dosage was low, this is my first cycle. VERY HAPPY. Strength is through the ROOF, up 7 lbs, ROCK HARD, and incredibly vascular. For those of us who are not competitive bodybuilders, this is THE DRUG OF CHOICE. Noticed hardness in several days actually, and vascularity came within the first week as well. Strength didnt shoot up until week 3, late week 2. I am using Denkall Oxandorvet, and just started my British Dragon Oxanabols. As someone pointed out though, Var is for those who are ALREADY LEAN. Prior to Var i was about 8% now I'm around 6%.

symmetry101 is offline Associate Member
    TheMindOfRoss- Good results so far, I totally agre witht he already being lead will let you notice results much quicker. How long do you plan on running it for?

Thread Information