badmoto is offline Junior Member

Another "abdominal pain" help question.

On my last cycle (9 months ago) of fina and test, I experienced lower right abdominal discomfort right where my appendix is (was) and so I stopped my cycle and went to the doc. He did blood and urine work and said my liver and kidneys showed to be very healthy. I just started the same cycle last week and immediately feel the same results. I have slight lower back pain in the right side of my back, nothing too serious or annoyoing. I constantly have lower right abdominal pain again but it's not painful but I can feel it. What would this be? I drink about 1 gallon of water a day, take cranberry extract, milk thistle, kidney herbs (not sure what they are exactly) and am not on creatine or anything else. The pain will go away after about 1 week of stopping AAS but if it's a normal thing then I will just drink more water and let it ride out. My very first cycle was 2 years ago and I dont remember any discomfort back then except for lower back cramps but I may not have noticed it either. I dont want to loose my kidneys or liver of course but I have such a strong desire to lift and grow like the rest of you that it's hard to just stop when it may not be a big deal or maybe I need to cut back on the fina? Any experiences to this guys? And yes, I did use the search tool and go through every related article I could find.

Just thought I would mention that when I am CONSTANTLY drinking water it feels much better but I do have to piss all of the time and sometimes I dont even piss that much but I feel like I have to go like a racehorse. Putting on weight quickly though. Hope to get some answers and respectable advice soon.

JMLH is offline New Member
    I have serious doubts that this is the cure, but a week or so after i started deca in my cycle it went away....but i was having the same pain, but not to the extreme your explaining..but it felt like a slight pulling in the same area..

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    I have had a few pains here and there I told my doc about it each and every time and thank god
    it never turned out to be anything to crazy. Also If its buggen you just go to your doc its better to know
    what is causing your pain and to get an ear full from your Doc if he or she doesnt agree with AS then put
    your health at risk. I have also had the pain you speak of I kinda found out over time I was just working my abs way too much =)

The more water I drink the better it feels and I have been working my abs but I doubt that's the problem, almost positive it is not. Today my side has almost not pressure on it and my lower back on right and left side ache a little which is probably due to a aggressive lower back workout yesterday. I have been drinking more water and am feeling better but I will probably go to the doc but I dont want to tell him I'm on aas because it will go in my profile and my insurance may cancel me or not allow me to change to new carriers, etc. I had a friend go to doc from using too much M1T and doc said he showed signs of an extremely heavy drinker, he said he was on M1T.

been sitting here at my office all day and my side is really cramping, have already drank about 1 gallon of water and it's not too comfortable. Why the hell do I get these side pains? It sucks, I went to the doc last time and he said I showed to be very healthy in the liver and kidneys but what is this then? I dont even know what body part is located here.

just posted this on another post open but I'm headed to the doc to get checked out. Today is the third day I have been off of gear and I feel much better but there is still a very slight pump. Dont show any of the signs that were mentioned of failing kidneys or liver but obviously that doesnt mean much. I hope my doc can give me an answer this time why I get the lower abdominal stress when on gear. I get it from only Tren though, that is what is weird, test seems to not irritate it. Is test lest toxic than Tren? I can smell tren in my sweat and urine pretty badly. I smell it at the gym too. Hope to get some replies to this.

tempbrit is offline Member
    I get similar pains. I have been to Dr.'s to have it looked at and the only explanation that I was able to gain was that it could be scar tissue from when my appendics were taken out. Sometimes things we do can irritate the scar tissue and this might cause some discomfort.

I get mine though all the time, even when not on gear. However, it is usually the worst when I am cutting.

Let us know what you Dr. says.

thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I have had my appendix removed but it's a little higher than the incision is. I am going to the doc again but I guess I should tell him I am having liver pains because I called for a physical and he cant get me in for a few days. I honestly think I am fine but I have been off of tren for 4 days and only did 3 injects before this. The one thing that is strange is that I have to urinate rrequently and I am drinking a LOT of water and taking a LOT of cranberry and milk thistley. My urine is almost clear, everything else seems normal. Glad your doctor looked at you too. Did you tell the doc you were on AAS? Last time I was on Sust 250, Fina, and had taken a very short cycle of M1T and he said I showed very good signs but he didnt do a cat scan or anything, just blood and urine work.

Thread Information