Reptile is offline Associate Member

getting drug tested for work!

new job requires drug test, i think its just a piss test,
    im currently running 30mg's dbol ed, 400mg test cyp a week.

im not sure what they look for, but i highly doubt they check for steroids , should i take precautions anyhow though?

If so, what is a good system cleanser to use? GNC have anything good?
    I had a buddy that smoked pot and was passing his tests by using one of those GNC cleansers, what do u guys think.

mike42005 is offline New Member
    Most jobs that test for drugs are only looking for weed and other rec. drugs that people would take that would interfere with them performing their job, plus it helps with their insurance rates. I would only be concerned if you are working for a pharmaceutical company that deals with roids. Also if you are really worried about it you can try the new product that just came out. I guess its still in its testing stages but they are already selling it. http://www.steroidcleanse.com/

Reptile is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mike42005
    Most jobs that test for drugs are only looking for weed and other rec. drugs that people would take that would interfere with them performing their job, plus it helps with their insurance rates. I would only be concerned if you are working for a pharmaceutical company that deals with roids. Also if you are really worried about it you can try the new product that just came out. I guess its still in its testing stages but they are already selling it. http://www.steroidcleanse.com/

ya its not a pharm or anything like that, government job tho, so i think ill get something to mask it.
    i dont want that cleanser stuff that ar is pushin tho, it removes gear from your body completely (allegedly). that would end/kill your cycle, and waste the money you spent on gear, id rather get a masking agent.

Thread Information