Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

Tribulus before your 1st cycle?

a friend of mine was thinking of doing some tribulus about 4months before he does his 1st test only cycle.

do you think that he should wait to do tribulus after/during his pct of his cycle???

or

will it not matter if he takes it before he cycles?

thanks for help guys!!!

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

play it safe

A STANDARDIZED extract of Tribulus Terrestris is the single most effective natural supplement for increasing athletic performace. Your test levels will be elevated to the high normal range, producing mild gains in strength and LBM. Eurpoeans have used trib for years with great success. I woul dsay give the Trib a shot, then if you are unsatisfied, make the LEAP. And if your gonna do TEST as your 1st cycle (which I don't reccomend), make sure you stick with PROP ED injections.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    A STANDARDIZED extract of Tribulus Terrestris is the single most effective natural supplement for increasing athletic performace. Your test levels will be elevated to the high normal range, producing mild gains in strength and LBM. Eurpoeans have used trib for years with great success. I woul dsay give the Trib a shot, then if you are unsatisfied, make the LEAP. And if your gonna do TEST as your 1st cycle (which I don't reccomend), make sure you stick with PROP ED injections.

u didnt answer qustion.

will trib hinder effects of test if you take it before a 1st cycle????

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    no, tribulus does not stop natural test production. It wont hinder your test cycle gains.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    it is better to take it after the cycle. no point really to do it before the cylce though.

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    it is better to take it after the cycle. no point really to do it before the cylce though.
    agreed

yeo

Indeed, trib is very useful at the end of a cycle as it helps jumpstart test production. However, it also has it's use DURING cycle to keep balls plump, and I personally find it to be very effective at increasing strength when I am OFF CYCLE....use the trib.

Uhmm, don't use it during a cycle. You won't jumpstart your natural test production with tribulus. Waste of money. Pick either test or tribulus, not both.

You use it post cycle to boost your natural test faster, that's the whole point.

trib

A STANDARDIZED extract containg at least 10% Protodiocin (the active saponin in tribulus) is NOT a waste of money. Tribulus used in conjunction with Clomid and Nolvadex will increase the rate of recovery...

yeah... i was talking about your comment to use it during cycle to keep your balls plump. And when I said jumpstart your natural test, i meant jumpstart it DURING a cycle. But whatever.

Ive used it multiple times in pct with clomid, works very well.

And where in FL do you live?

Gville

Right now i am living in Gainesville Florida, just moved from New Jersey. And you?

Jacksonville, just moved from Orlando

Thread Information