boffo is offline Junior Member

Should i bring back my MRI no2 & Ce2 to gnc?

i bought 2 bottles of mri no2 and one bottle of ce2 at gnc about 4 days ago i have been taking it since but i am feeling as though i should bring the shit back and collect my 240 sum bucks and put towards my next big cycle this fall! is this stuff worth the 240 bucks?? should i use it or is it a waste of money?

gabbei is offline Junior Member
    shyt brotha. take it back.. those are weak.. waste of money in my opinion... put money towards getting big.

phalanx is offline Associate Member
    if u got a legit place to get the juice from take that crap back take the basics of supplements and vitamins glutamine creatine EFA's aminos acids multivitamin packs all that good stuff but dont overdue it on that shit unless u cant get AS cause that shit does help but for the price if u can get the real stuff that stuff doesnt mean shit

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Take that shit back pronto! I made the mistake of buying a bottle of NO2 once. I would've been better off buying $70 worth of clean food.

JMLH is offline New Member
    Man, There are very little products i purchase at GNC...Everything they have is overpriced and you can get it cheaper other places..One of the only things ill buy there is protein bars that are apparently going out of date, but there out of date is like eight months before its out of date and we all here will eat a box of protein bars within a couple days... so look out for that.. but look online like allsportsnutrition.com. Get some juice with that money..

JMLH

fanatic is offline Member
    Do what I do: leave the bottle about 1/4 full and take it back in a few days. You'll have the pills and the money. They have been raping people for years- its only fair. lol

Take that shit back, that place is way over priced.

Thread Information