insanepump621 is offline Member

anybody know the test blend thats in omnadren 250?

A buddy of mine owed me some money so instead he gave me 12 amps of omnadren 250... but im not sure if it will fit into my upcoming cycle. I am not exactley sure what I am going to be taking but can someone tell if I start taking it what will fit into it perfectly with messin with my bp levels so much and what. This is my 2nd cycle first cyle was last year of supertest250. I am 20 y/o weigh 185 lbs with 11.2% bodyfat. I am taking in around 3500 to 3700 calories and day and im trying to gain alot of lean mass

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    A buddy of mine owed me some money so instead he gave me 12 amps of omnadren 250... but im not sure if it will fit into my upcoming cycle. I am not exactley sure what I am going to be taking but can someone tell if I start taking it what will fit into it perfectly with messin with my bp levels so much and what. This is my 2nd cycle first cyle was last year of supertest250. I am 20 y/o weigh 185 lbs with 11.2% bodyfat. I am taking in around 3500 to 3700 calories and day and im trying to gain alot of lean mass
    Testosterone propionate 30mg, Testosterone phenylpropionate 60 mg,
    Testosterone isocaproate 60 mg, Testosterone decanoate 100 mg

this stuff is garbage
    abstrack@protonmail.com

insanepump621 is offline Member
    lol thank bro it does seem like garbage... does anybody know what I can do with it to a cycle... would some prop test e and deca be ok?

1 milliliter of Omnadren 250 contains:
    30mg testosterone propionate propionate – fast acting ester – 2-4 days

60mg testosterone phenylpropionate phenylpropionate – fast acting ester – 4-6 days

60mg testosterone isocaproate isocaproate – longer acting ester – shortly less than enanthate (8-10 days)

100mg testosterone caproate caproate – longer ester – closer to enanthate (9-13 days)

It's as good as Sust, just much cheaper. I'd use it if I were inclined to use a long-ester test or a blend.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    lol thank bro it does seem like garbage... does anybody know what I can do with it to a cycle... would some prop test e and deca be ok?
    you could use it by any means. I am not a big fan of it. I have found that single ester tests are far better both with stable plasma levels and gains.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information