SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

Red marks around injection site?????

I've been juicing for years and never had problems w/ spot injecting. But this past week I've injected 3 times. Once in each shoulder and once in one Glute. Around the injection site there is a little red dot a little bigger than the size of a pin head. Sounds petty but its bright red and looks full of blood so its very noticable. Wore a tank to the gym 2day and a few people busted my balls b/c its obvious. Do you guys have any suggestions or did this ever happen to you??? I thought it was full of blood so I took arazor blade lightly to one of them and it just bled from the blade but not the mark.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I've been juicing for years and never had problems w/ spot injecting. But this past week I've injected 3 times. Once in each shoulder and once in one Glute. Around the injection site there is a little red dot a little bigger than the size of a pin head. Sounds petty but its bright red and looks full of blood so its very noticable. Wore a tank to the gym 2day and a few people busted my balls b/c its obvious. Do you guys have any suggestions or did this ever happen to you??? I thought it was full of blood so I took arazor blade lightly to one of them and it just bled from the blade but not the mark.
    Same thing has been happening to me, i made a thread up a few days ago but didnt get any answers. Ive never heard anything like this before. What type of gear are you running, I'm on BD T-E 250 and drol. I even had to go to the hospital one night because I developed an infection in my azz that ran down to the front of my thigh. I have also been bruising very easily.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    Same thing has been happening to me, i made a thread up a few days ago but didnt get any answers. Ive never heard anything like this before. What type of gear are you running, I'm on BD T-E 250 and drol. I even had to go to the hospital one night because I developed an infection in my azz that ran down to the front of my thigh. I have also been bruising very easily.
    huh, it just struck me. It could just be a bruise. Ive been bruising from just a little bang. I banged my calf on the curling bar at the gym and developed a bruise the size of a softball.

Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    huh, it just struck me. It could just be a bruise. Ive been bruising from just a little bang. I banged my calf on the curling bar at the gym and developed a bruise the size of a softball.
    Dude I dont know if a small pinch could cause a bruise. This has never ever happened to me before. I"m poking myself about 4 times a week and dont want red dots all over my shoulders and Ass.

I'm running QV Win in thwe shoulder and Masteron in the back end. It doesnt hurt at all just has a red dot. What happened when you went to the hospital??? What did they tell you????

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i get the little red mark and it goes a way after a 2 days. i find that i get it if there is oil on the pin when i brake the skin.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Dude I dont know if a small pinch could cause a bruise. This has never ever happened to me before. I"m poking myself about 4 times a week and dont want red dots all over my shoulders and Ass.

I'm running QV Win in thwe shoulder and Masteron in the back end. It doesnt hurt at all just has a red dot. What happened when you went to the hospital??? What did they tell you????
    I honestly dont know what it is. i thought it could be a bruise because I got a nasty looking bruise on my calf and on my azz. The one on my azz was definitely frrom the injection, it was the size of a quarter and it was a bright red and purple color, pretty scary looking. the doc said I had an infection due to my muscle not absorbing the substance properly. I only get the red dots when I inject into my thigh or my glutes. Ive never had a problem with my shoulders (knock on wood).

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    i get the little red mark and it goes a way after a 2 days. i find that i get it if there is oil on the pin when i brake the skin.
    the little red dots i get linger for about a week.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Thats good info. Now today the area around my injection site is red and about the size of the bottom of an 8oz. glass. Its warm and red. This is actually the second time this has happened to me. I hate complications

The first time this happneded it took a couple of days to go away. This time it took the same amount of time. But its all better. I really hope this doesnt happen again. I need to keep a script of antibiotics around at all times

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    dam this little red dot . i think we should find a way to kill it.

Thread Information