maxex is offline Member

Arimidex When On Cycle?!!

Starting to show signs of gyno. I know I am somewhat proned to it but I didnt get it my last cycle but I did get it the one before that. I'm currently running Test-E and tom. will be my last day of anadrol 75(115mg a day/3wks). This is a 16 week cycle and I will be adding tren a little later down the road. I have nolva, arimidex and clomid. I know running n the nolva will help and I like the way it rips me up but I think this could be a little more severe than the first time. My question is; Is it ok to run arimidex so close to the beginning of the cycle or should I just go with the nolvadex . I dont want to minimize my gains but I will do whatever I have to to avoid this, even if it means stopping my cycle ( God forbid!). Anyone have any advice? Thanks bros

maxex is offline Member
    bump!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Run the Nolvadex and the Arimidex you won't inhibit anything. I have to run femera and nolvadex any time I go over a maintenance amount of test.

maxex is offline Member
    thanks bro. How much arimidex should i take .25 or .5?

Run 'em both. Start your nolva at 60-80mg/day until symptoms subside. Then run at maintenance dose at 10-20/day throughout the rest of your cycle including PCT.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Run 'em both. Start your nolva at 60-80mg/day until symptoms subside. Then run at maintenance dose at 10-20/day throughout the rest of your cycle including PCT.
    Thanks bro, im runninhg 40mg nolva, but I need to know how much arimidex I should run. Ive never taken it before and i'm not familiar with it.

Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    Thanks bro, im runninhg 40mg nolva, but I need to know how much arimidex I should run. Ive never taken it before and i'm not familiar with it.
    It depends on how prone you are. Start your armidex at .5mg/ED but you may have adjust accordingly.

maxex is offline Member
    Well now I think I'm very prone and it sucks very bad, but thanks, i started at .25 bur I'll bump it up to .5

Thread Information