firstinmia is offline Associate Member

Next cycle help?????????

Ok here I go .Ive been off now for about a month .I was on winny for 8 weeks (100mg eod) .And fina for 5 weeks , I stoped the fina cause I messed up my back and I wasnt able to hit the gym for over a week.NO PCT.

Im

5'11

190lbs

body fat no idea, it dropped big time with the winny .
    dont no if it will help but im a 32 ,34 in waist.
    Im planing to start at the end of july....My issue is that I want to get decent size with out having to deal with the water retention with test. I tried test and deca a while ago but stopped 6 weeks into cause of high blood pressure and I got fat cause of a horrible diet.
    Wat would be a good cycle to bulk up > From the looks of it genetics are screwing me big time , ive always been a chubby kid, but just from the stomach. My arms and legs have always been skinny ....
    Any advice will be greatly appreciated , my diet and work ethic are in check and are not a problem.
    Last edited by firstinmia; 05-13-2005 at 11:04 PM.

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

Cycle of the GODS

Run Trenbolone with Test Prop. You will put on slabs of lean tissue, while fat stores incinerate. NOTHING beats Tren /Test.

bumpppppppp

bump

bump

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what type of test did you do?? prop/cyp/enth

anyway..

the magic to gain muscle, and lose fat is not in the steroids that you use.. or magic pill

it's in your eating routine... (diet)

400grams of protein per day.

200grams of carbs.. from oats and veggies only and most from breakfast and pwo

rest from fats..

the key is in the food you put in there..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    Run Trenbolone with Test Prop. You will put on slabs of lean tissue, while fat stores incinerate. NOTHING beats Tren/Test.
    Exactly. Test Prop will keep water retention down, and the tren is just amazing. Your diet must be in check to experience the awesome effects however. You could also throw in some eq at 400mg a week if you wanted. Remember, the Prop and Tren should be shot ED or EOD at the very least, and the eq can be shot twice a week.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i would run a test prop with eq cycle. just get some nolv and l-dex for the water

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by firstinmia
    Ok here I go .Ive been off now for about a month .I was on winny for 8 weeks (100mg eod) .And fina for 5 weeks , I stoped the fina cause I messed up my back and I wasnt able to hit the gym for over a week.NO PCT.
    first take proper amount of time of,don't just jump from one cycle in the other just because it went all wrong.

second you need test in youre cycle.and never skip pct.

-rodge

fanatic is offline Member
    What is tren short for? I can not find anything on the profile page.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan9101
    Exactly. Test Prop will keep water retention down, and the tren is just amazing. Your diet must be in check to experience the awesome effects however. You could also throw in some eq at 400mg a week if you wanted. Remember, the Prop and Tren should be shot ED or EOD at the very least, and the eq can be shot twice a week.
    this might sound stupid but wat more will i gain with adding the eq in the cycle?????In the sense of wat purpose does it serve?

Thread Information