Thread: Var vascularity

Tig
    Tig is offline Junior Member

Var vascularity

Hey guys, ya know how var makes you very vascular, right? Well i was just wondering how long the vascularity lasts after you stop the var?

I just got some last week, and i'm gonna do a var only cycle as soon as i get some clomid....and i just wanted to know about the vascularity, cuz i know that the muscle that is gained on var is very keepable, so i'm kinda hoping the vascularity stays too.....although it probably doesn't

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

var

I am on var right now. I started on 25mgs and I just increased to 30mgs. Its been 4 weeks as of today. Vascularity is incredible, strength way up, and up a few lbs but even more shredded. I would say that most of the vascularity will disapear upon cessation of anavar . As for your strength and mass gains--nearly permanant.

Tig
    Tig is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    I am on var right now. I started on 25mgs and I just increased to 30mgs. Its been 4 weeks as of today. Vascularity is incredible, strength way up, and up a few lbs but even more shredded. I would say that most of the vascularity will disapear upon cessation of anavar. As for your strength and mass gains--nearly permanant.
    ah well, at least the strength and mass gains stay!!

what brand of var are you taking bro?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    look tig my point a bout vascularity is when u got lean muscle mass with no fats or water rentation ull b vascular

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    look tig my point a bout vascularity is when u got lean muscle mass with no fats or water rentation ull b vascular
    exactly

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

No

NO..Vascularity is NOT ALL about bodyfat. Bodyfat% is a VARIABLE that contributes to determining ones level of vascularity, but not THE ONLY variable. SOME steroids (EQ,Var) cause Vasodilation, which makes vein-networks appear more prominent. Genetics also determine HOW MANY and how thick those vein-networks are. And, of course, having low bodyfat, while on var, with sick genetics, you will look like me...a FREAK OF NATURE..

TallB4Small is offline Junior Member
    I disagree with Ross, just because of my personal experience. I was able to keep my vascularity even till today, and im not a vascular person at all. Var greatly increased that for me. Im not saying if wont go away after use, im just saying for ME, it did not.

bigdogc is offline Associate Member
    just a question, you are using var for vascularity? are you also trying to gain LBM? would you stack var with something moderate.. lets say test or winistrol would that also help the effects of gaining weight and looking ripped?

if u wanna weight go wiz test bcoz winny is 4 cutting

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I found that i have better vascularity now that i am taking letro, clen and T3, then when i was on var....but thats probably because my bf % has dropped some what. Strength is down the pan though

another thing keep on mind that when ur lean muscle mass increase thats require a bigger amount of blood 2 reach each muscle so @ that time ull get big veins dats all

Thread Information