Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    cj1capp's Avatar
    cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,271

    please check my math

    please check my math. if i have 20 gramsof test and divid that inti 60 cc of oil plus 5 cc of ba then i multipy by 1000 i should haev 60cc @ 307 mg ml of test, right?

  2. #2
    GOATNUTS's Avatar
    GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    682

  3. #3
    cj1capp's Avatar
    cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,271
    thank you but i have a hard time using that,what i mean is i dont understand it

  4. #4
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    that calculator is very user friendly? what do you have a problem understanding?

  5. #5
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    your using 8% BA and no BB?? that shit is going to sting like a mofo

    why not drop you ratio of BA and use some BB instead good lord you are a nut. I think you will have a nice welt with every injection if you use 8%BA

    you test would be 334mg/ml give or take a few mg/ml but pretty darm close

  6. #6
    cj1capp's Avatar
    cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,271
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    your using 8% BA and no BB?? that shit is going to sting like a mofo

    why not drop you ratio of BA and use some BB instead good lord you are a nut. I think you will have a nice welt with every injection if you use 8%BA

    you test would be 334mg/ml give or take a few mg/ml but pretty darm close
    hey thanks and you are right about the pain and lump.can i add bb to to lessen the pain. And for the calacutor i just am not sure how to get the end numbers. I think Billy Bathgate said to figure the concentratioin out divide the # of grams into the total volume of oil and ba /bb and multipy by 1000. did i get it right

  7. #7
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    hey thanks and you are right about the pain and lump.can i add bb to to lessen the pain. And for the calacutor i just am not sure how to get the end numbers. I think Billy Bathgate said to figure the concentratioin out divide the # of grams into the total volume of oil and ba /bb and multipy by 1000. did i get it right
    what i dont understand is what you cant figure out on that calculator?

    1. You put in the top the total of ML's in your bottle

    2. You put what ever concentration you want to make out of the total # of ML's

    3. You put down the % of BA in your oil

    4. You put down the % of BB in your oil

    Look below it and it will tell you how much powder you need, how many LM's BA you will need, and how many ML's of BB you will need.

    It is that simple.

  8. #8
    cj1capp's Avatar
    cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,271

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    what i dont understand is what you cant figure out on that calculator?

    1. You put in the top the total of ML's in your bottle

    2. You put what ever concentration you want to make out of the total # of ML's

    3. You put down the % of BA in your oil

    4. You put down the % of BB in your oil

    Look below it and it will tell you how much powder you need, how many LM's BA you will need, and how many ML's of BB you will need.

    It is that simple.
    ok ,just call me stupid. I got it with your step by step instructions.Thanks again cj

  9. #9
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    ok ,just call me stupid. I got it with your step by step instructions.Thanks again cj
    You're not stupid by any means. I am glad I could just point you in the right direction. Good luck with you experiments

  10. #10
    cj1capp's Avatar
    cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,271

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    You're not stupid by any means. I am glad I could just point you in the right direction. Good luck with you experiments
    thanks again bro

  11. #11
    ChefJ's Avatar
    ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    1,666
    ba us tissue toxic it will destroy the flesh around the injection site at those levels. 1%ba and 15%-20% bb will be sufficient. This question should have been asked or researched on the lab forum.

  12. #12
    tMQ
    tMQ is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by GOATNUTS View Post
    Link above is not working... Try this one:

    http://fitlab.pl/calc_powder.html

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •